GDT: #77 - 03/31/16 | NEW YORK RANGERS @ carolina hurricanes | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Lets never have this many games off again. I hate when they have extended breaks like this...

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
If the PBP actually bothers you, you need to pay closer attention to the actual hockey.

I wish they did the same as they do with Super Rugby in SA, NZ and OZ. They have different audio channels and you can choose with PBP guys to listen to.

Home, away or neutral.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
If the PBP actually bothers you, you need to pay closer attention to the actual hockey.

I'm trying but Sam is wishing people happy birthday during a scoring chance, not even bothering to stop or react to the play, bottom of the screen is but off from the rolling news feed, Mazda is being advertised over the top left corner instead of the score box and frankly, the hockey portion of this game has been terrible for us. Quit being condescending Nevesis.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
I wish they did the same as they do with Super Rugby in SA, NZ and OZ. They have different audio channels and you can choose with PBP guys to listen to.

There was a time last year where if you switched the audio to SAP, you would just hear the audio of the arena and no play by play. It was awesome, and felt like you were watching a live game.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
That's actually on Yandle completely. He completely lost his man.

Why Boyle is on the ice, im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad