OT: 76th Obsequious Banter Thread: Wonder Twins Disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
80290R.jpg

We had a buddy in University that would only drink Schooner. He got dubbed "the Admiral" from then on and is still called that 25+ years later.
Absolutely killer nickname love it

Reactions: Tripod

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
How could you forget? She manages to inject herself into every victory of DJ's.
Like every other wife/partner of a PGA golfer after a win? :laugh:

Aside from seeing her with DJ after he wins, when do you ever see Paulina Gretzky? It's honestly somewhat shocking how little you actually hear about her in this era.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Like every other wife/partner of a PGA golfer after a win? :laugh:

Aside from seeing her with DJ after he wins, when do you ever see Paulina Gretzky? It's honestly somewhat shocking how little you actually hear about her in this era.
Meh, I've seen her run onto the green to congratulate DJ wearing a two hairstyle dress multiple times. I'm not sure there are a lot of other GF's/wives doing that. It's not big of a deal to me because she's a total smoke show, but I can see why some people are turned off by the Paulina show after every win.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Meh, I've seen her run onto the green to congratulate DJ wearing a two hairstyle dress multiple times. I'm not sure there are a lot of other GF's/wives doing that. It's not big of a deal to me because she's a total smoke show, but I can see why some people are turned off by the Paulina show after every win.
You probably only notice her because she's a smoke show, and because DJ wins a lot, but this happens at literally every golf tournament. :laugh:

And, with that, onwards we go.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad