Post-Game Talk: #76 | Sabres at FLYERS | Sunday, Apr. 17, 2022 | 5:00 pm ET | NBCSP, MSG-B

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
tumblr_o6npe6uDH41r8kuy1o1_500.gif

Last edited:

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
How many times did we have a slot shot opportunity on that man advantage and elect to pass to a bad angle for a shot. This has been going on all year. This is piss poor coaching. Their continued rotten play can not be anyone's fault but the coach. He corrects nothing. If this is a deliberate tank it's stupid. There is no way we get a #1 overall and anything less is a crap shoot. Yeo sucks and was always part of the problem. Bring in Torts he babies no one and pushes players hard.

Coalregion12

Mar 15, 2021
Sabres swept the Flyers this season.

Let that

Ownership has to let that sink in.
They could care less. Let that sink in. That is the real Cancer. Any Organization or Business that has ownership so out of touch with reality is destined for long term failure. Wait till Season End Press Conference to show what a joke this Organization has become.

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
Unbelievable "out of touch" comment by Jones about MacEwen coming back next season. Watching him try to skate is just embarrassing.......

mr4tno

Oct 13, 2017
It's been a long time since I played serious hockey, but shouldn't the center be down low in the defensive zone? Hayes constantly by the blue line, looking to break out.
Because he is slow as molasses, he needs as much a head start as possible. This is the problem with the entire forward group. Lack of team speed causes them to cheat up ice, which in turn makes the defense looks much worse than it is. They are always waiting for the puck to reach them instead of going to it. But that's OK, speed is over-rated; just ask Holmgren....

FanForLife

Oct 27, 2018
Winnipeg
It's been a long time since I played serious hockey, but shouldn't the center be down low in the defensive zone? Hayes constantly by the blue line, looking to break out.
Agreed...I mean, read the play, for sure, if you see an opportunity develop......but he's up there when they are under siege down low, hoping the puck pops up to him somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad