GDT: #76 - 03/30/14 | New York Rangers @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:00 - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I think it's cool how Richards is looking out for his buddy. MSL is obviously frustrated and trying too hard. All he needs is this one goal to get the monkey off his back and he'll come around.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
You know what i mean. Come on, making one or two little plays every game just doesn't cut it for me. The guy is a borderline HOF whose struggles are masked by a team who is winning with depth.

Three assists in 14 games. Slumping? Struggling? Pressing?

Sucking.

I don't think you know what sucking means.

It's disappointing that he hasn't scored yet, but he's been setting guys up left and right who also haven't scored. His passing has been fantastic.

His actual production has been disappointing so far but he is certainly not sucking.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Voldemort?

It's going to be a shootout.

St. Louis? :sarcasm:

images

Steve Kournianos

@thedraftanalyst
I think it's cool how Richards is looking out for his buddy. MSL is obviously frustrated and trying too hard. All he needs is this one goal to get the monkey off his back and he'll come around.

We said the same about Dubinsky in 2012.

I think MSL is very comfortable playing on a deep team. He's not the go-to guy for the first time in over a decade, and he's acting like it.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
I was really hoping for a jersey on the ice.

notice the closeups on the rangers celebrating just in case.

RangersFan

Feb 27, 2002
NY, NY
love the 4th line getting minutes should have happened ealier instead of all the hand holding msl was getting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad