GDT: #76 - 03/30/14 | New York Rangers @ Edmonton Oilers | 8:00 - MSG PLUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
He sucks. What he's doing would be positive if it was a rookie or a guy like Carcillo.

If he's not scoring, he's useless. The price that was paid to get him should yield marginal results at worst.

The trade has yielded zero results.

Zero.

How shortsighted some people are.

fredrikstad

Jan 4, 2011
Norway
Would him having an extra ELC year helped us win a Stanley?

It could have helped us next year, with a much lower cap for him than he gonna get this summer.

All I remember was a huge debate whether it was right or not, burning his first year for a run who only helped fill Dolans pockets.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Stepan could've gotten the 4th assist.

The Oilers are just terrible. Worst team I've seen in a long time

I missed the 7-1 Toronto game, but this has been outside of that the most gutless performance by an opposing team I've seen and the Rangers IMO outplay opponents pretty often and quite often get 40 shots on goal.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Are we playing well or are they that bad? I haven't seen Nash skate like this all season.

Eh, I would say the Rangers are playing well enough to win, but not necessarily well enough to win in a cartoonish blowout.

Someone nailed it earlier when they said that the Oilers are really only dangerous when their forwards are hot early in a game. When they face even a bit of adversity, they're done for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad