Post-Game Talk: #75 | Rangers 3 at FLYERS 4 | Thu., Mar. 22, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
so? what's getting steamrolled in the playoffs and the idot hextall keeping the same garbage for next year going to accomplish?
You're actually criticizing a fan for rooting for his team to succeed?

Anyway, I am a little concerned about Provorov lately. He seems either mentally or physically fatigued, or both. It may not hurt to give him a game or two off if they somehow clinch before the last game.

Reactions: Tripod

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
What an ugly win, not one you can look back at and feel good about. Hakstol and his bloody kneeling the ball on 1st,2nd,3rd down and punting on 4th at the start of the 4th quarter

Think he needs to have a sit down down the street with Doug

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
You're actually criticizing a fan for rooting for his team to succeed?

Anyway, I am a little concerned about Provorov lately. He seems either mentally or physically fatigued, or both. It may not hurt to give him a game or two off if they somehow clinch before the last game.
He looks worn down.

Reactions: FlyerFaithful17

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
KUMBAYA
U
M
B
A
Y
A

Hey! A fellow Manichean! That's awesome, man. Groovy!

qCTs6os.jpg

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
A little breathing room is helpful.

They need to clean up some things though.

D148A42A-2827-4EAE-9837-88526A0A473E.jpeg

Reactions: FlyerFaithful17

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
This coach is going to make me commit homicide, and as long as wronghead & co. aren't on the jury it'll be deemed justifiable.

Sidenote: Giroux revealed Lyon's nickname in the post game and it's *almost* perfect. Lion King. Simba would far be better though.

Sidenote 2: Keith Jones on postgame just now: "I thought Sanheim was awesome!" Keith, go tell Hak. But then he followed it up with: "MacDonald's a perfect match for him, making the smart decisions and helping him out." Ugh.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
As frustrating as this mongoloid of a coach is, at least tonight we got the overall results we needed all the way around
We get 2pts + a regulation win
CBJ beat FLA in regulation

I know the teams behind us have games in hand, but their recent results leave a lot to be desired. We just have to not be worse than either NJ or FLA. Is it so much to ask?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad