GDT: #74| Saturday, Mar 25 2017| Flyers at Blue Jackets |2:00 p.m. ET| CSN

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I love how Hak thinks its simply illegal to pull the goalie for an extra attacker unless Guroux's crew is on the ice.

Couts line started puck possession in the zone with 2 minutes left and kept it for 45 seconds. Yet Neuvirth never budged from the net.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I love how Hak thinks its simply illegal to pull the goalie for an extra attacker unless Guroux's crew is on the ice.

Couts line started puck possession in the zone with 2 minutes left and kept it for 45 seconds. Yet Neuvirth never budged from the net.

Yup. Not the first time hes done that

The guy is a complete coward.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Neuvirth just called out the team

"We needed to be in his face all game. I thought we could have done a better job."

GET THIS ******* OFF THE TEAM!!

:laugh:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Boruk and Baicker calling out Hak for his cowardly coaching.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville
Yep, that's fine.

I've seen enough to be personally convinced but obviously there's nothing wrong with others hoping for the best.

I just don't see him being fired this summer.

I stated many times that this team looks poorly coached. But it has looked liked that since Stevens

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
come on we both know Bob would have been ruined here...

his career path was saved by being traded.

Yeah just like Masons was. :sarcasm:

Before he came here he was a great goalie and since getting here he was never able to be successful like he was his last few years in Columbus.

Oh wait...

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah just like Masons was. :sarcasm

Before he came here he was a great goalie and since getting here he was never able to be successful like he was his last few years in Columbus.

Oh wait...

Exactly.

Mason reversed the goalie graveyard narrative to be honest.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
I'm not sure why Filpulla was the extra forward out there. Schenn is already there in case Giroux gets tossed from the face off. Either Konecny or Couturier are a better option for sequences with tons of chaos in front of the net.

And I dislike Del Zotto as much as anyone, but it's moronic to scratch him when you have Gudas, Manning, MacDonald, and Schultz as 4 of your defense.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Disagree with you there. They played high tempo of fence sloppily and defense was an afterthought.

there was no attention to details at all.

They almost won the Cup and then were one of the best teams in the East the following season.

He won 5 playoff series' as our coach.

C'mon man.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
They almost won the Cup and then were one of the best teams in the East the following season.

C'mon man.

pretty sure hes refering to the Lavi at end of his stint...

it was def. past time for him to go.. as it always is for coachs.

they are like fresh fruit..only good for a limited time

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
pretty sure hes refering to the Lavi at end of his stint...

it was def. past time for him to go.. as it always is for coachs.

they are like fresh fruit..only good for a limited time

He wasnt referring to that. He was saying they were never coached well under Lavy, which is of course not true.

It was time to move on but that doesnt negate his successes.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hak gets let off the hook by the media, as always. No tough questions. Ever.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Hakstol : "I liked our compete tonight". He's a front wiper.

did he really say that ?

hahah, he does know the NHL isnt about compete, its about scoring and winning..

if hes only worried about compete then he should return to the college realm were he can hand out "you tried" ribbons to his players all he wants.

this is the pro league, results matter. end of story.

CSKA1974

Feb 10, 2010
Flyerville

C'mon man.

Yes, that was the highlight of my flyer's fan career ( was Soviet hockey fan till 90th).
I guess I grew up on a different approach to coaching and playing.
Lavy's system was like Brazilian soccer- you can score at will, we will outscore you.

Was it enough?

Last edited:

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Boruk and Baicker calling out Hak for his cowardly coaching.

Really? Surprising. The postgame show is usually full of yes-man comments and hot air

Idc what anyone says but im pro-Baicker and not in a thirsty sense its just that she's an improvement in every way over Morganti

Ive been watching him since I was a kid and the mummy's curse seems to become more apparant with every passing season

Lock him back in the sarcophagus and it bury it beneath the Comcast Tower

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Really? Surprising. The postgame show is usually full of yes-man comments and hot air

Idc what anyone says but im pro-Baicker and not in a thirsty sense its just that she's an improvement in every way over Morganti

Ive been watching him since I was a kid and the mummy's curse seems to become more apparant with every passing season

Lock him back in the sarcophagus and it bury it beneath the Comcast Tower

Yeah they both criticized the decision to not pull the goalie when they were in the CBJ zone with 2 minutes left.

I am also pro-Baicker. Shes better than all of these idiots, and is a decent person to boot.

I completely agree about Morganti..i usually refer to him as a Ghoul but a Mummy also works lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad