Post-Game Talk: #74 | Flyers at Senators | March 30, 2023

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Crap happens. Probably their worst game of the season with Torts in the press box with Briere.
Best line Laughton - Cates - Allison. Best D-man, TDA.

Games like this are why Frost can be infuriating, coming of one of his best games of the season, can't find his picture on a milk carton.

Ottawa is fighting for the last playoff spot, at home, Flyers were playing out the string on the road.
Now if you were giving odds . . .

So you didn't watch?

Pet Charles

Oct 10, 2017
The loser point really needs to go. It’s undue credit. I like some of the effort, but seven straight games with points really doesn’t help this organization. It’s hard to fault anyone except the gods, who really seem to hate the Flyers.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Games like this are why Frost can be infuriating, coming of one of his best games of the season, can't find his picture on a milk carton.
Even if you just watched the highlights you would see that he created two of the four goals. If you just looked at the NST game recap you would see he had the 3rd best CF% of any Flyer last night.

Why do you humiliate yourself like this? The only level you have left to go down to is to create a "Playoff Frost" thread.

Last edited:

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Yea he went to the locker room, but came back out shortly after.
I can't remember if it was Jackson or Jones who said it, but one of them commented that York didn't appear to have been gone from the bench long enough to actually complete the concussion protocol, implying that whatever he went back there for, it wasn't that.

I wouldn't put it past our medical team to have screwed something up on that front.

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
8539D9F3-5E46-4714-AE04-6E25C6951D7A.jpeg

Bernie’s mood after another loser point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad