Post-Game Talk: #74 | Flyers at Senators | March 30, 2023

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Weirdest game I have seen in awhile. The more I watched the more I thought I watching a black hole with an infinite event horizon.

I thought Frost was good. Was he over 50% on face-offs??

Giroux was awesome.....oh wait he plays for the other team.........good for him.......

Akane, the drummer comes in ~260bpm......speed metal drumming. When she first joined she was ~180 bpm. Kanami said you have to be better. She got to 200bpm. Kanami said youhave to be faster. Akane inproved to 225ppm. Kanami said faster: on Black Hole she amped it up to around 250-60 bpm. Kanami smiled. Akane is perhaps now in the top 3 female drummers in Japan. Kanami is lead guitarist and she writes the melodies and chord progressions

Last edited:

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Weirdest game I have seen in awhile. The more I watched the more I thought I watching a black hole with an infinite event horizon.

I thought Frost was good. Was he over 50% on face-offs??

Giroux was awesome.....oh wait he plays for the other team.........good for him.......

I'll match your "black hole" and raise it "supermassive."

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Blagole.jpg

ponder719

Haute Couturier
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I blame Giroux for not being able to lead the Sens to a regulation victory over the husk of his former team. Good riddance if you ask me
Good thing the money that could have been spend on G was spent on 44 and 77.

Who can forget the VDV empty net goal?
vdv and pierre v ovie line last minute of the game.

Have to love the history of flyers coaching

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Shrike

Dec 5, 2019
Fools can’t even lose right, thankfully I was hosting an open mic tonight and was spared having to watch this crap.
I was at an open mic and it was on some of the bajillion screens there. They kept closing in everytime my eyes mistakenly looked in that direction.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Crap happens. Probably their worst game of the season with Torts in the press box with Briere.
Best line Laughton - Cates - Allison. Best D-man, TDA.

Games like this are why Frost can be infuriating, coming of one of his best games of the season, can't find his picture on a milk carton.

Ottawa is fighting for the last playoff spot, at home, Flyers were playing out the string on the road.
Now if you were giving odds . . .

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Indeed.

I remember that game well. I didn't see it, but I listened on the radio at work. When work was over I figured I'd get at 6-pack and go watch the game replay at home. Headed down 611 to the bar I was gonna buy beer at. On the way, a drunk lady pulled her Ford Explorer out of another bar onto the wrong side of 611. About 100 yards in front of my vehicle, traveling 65mph. So that was the end of my sweet '95 Legacy, and I never got the 6-pack or saw Neuvirth's huge game. Fun times. I didn't even sue. I totally should've.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad