GDT: #74: FLYERS at Blackhawks, Thursday, March 21, 2019, 8:30 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
The limits of video, perhaps. Agreed it looks weird and creepy, but her reaction on twitter was amusement at people's reactions, and he claimed he was reacting to somebody burping.
Ah... I didn’t look into it more. You’re 100% correct in the 3 second video not showing all.

I wasn’t trying to make this into a thing on this board lol. I just saw the video and it looked really weird.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
You'd better hope St Louis re-ups Berube, because they also have young talent and Q seems to like the Midwest.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
I work with female coworkers too. I don’t do weird facial expressions or awkward stuff with them. Maybe it’s a joke, but she didn’t seem to take it that way. She almost looked disgusted by it.

Still... it’s really awkward and somewhat creepy.

I think she’s going to be okay boys.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I think fans miss the context, they've worked together for how long?
You never have an inside joke with a coworker?

That is, or course, until she files her sexual harassment lawsuit. :sarcasm:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Bad news with the word from MIMSY today. I doubt they expect to play him Saturday now also. MIMSY is really clinging to that 0.7% chance.

The incompetence never f***ing ends.

If Morin just woke up from a 3,000 year slumber in a cryogenic chamber and stepped onto the ice 10 minutes later, he would be an upgrade over Hagg and MacDonald.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
The incompetence never ****ing ends.

If Morin just woke up from a 3,000 year slumber in a cryogenic chamber and stepped onto the ice 10 minutes later, he would be an upgrade over Hagg and MacDonald.
Funny thing is I think they could really use Morin if it starts to head for a Gong Show. Let him rag doll, like Chara did to Martin, the first Islander to try something while he's on the ice and it will calm down.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Funny thing is I think they could really use Morin if it starts to head for a Gong Show. Let him rag doll, like Chara did to Martin, the first Islander to try something while he's on the ice and it will calm down.

Exactly.

Personally I think Jake and Boychuk will fight early in the game and get it over with.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I like how many people are acting like they know what they’d get out of Morin after almost two missed seasons & major knee surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad