GDT: #73 ⋅ ANA @ SEA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Terry has become one dimensional. He had a guy wide open to the side and shot it right on the goalie

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Been awhile since I’ve been this pissed. Don’t know if I’m watching Saturday.

Newell Brown draw up a counter to the Vatrano one-timer you dumbass

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Boudreau would’ve been the ideal coach at this stage. I worry that Cronin is kinda the exact opposite of what we currently need.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Accountability is only meaningful if applied equally to all.
Nobody else took a penalty like that. The first one was a good penalty to take. The second one was absolutely unacceptable, especially at that point of the game. He needs to put the team before his emotions.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Terry has become one dimensional. He had a guy wide open to the side and shot it right on the goalie
Terry sucks this year. There's no two ways about it. He had a brief stretch where he was good and a longer stretch where he was a point collector but mostly he just sucks.

I don't think the contract was a mistake, yet.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Horrible example. Getzlaf pulled Zegras level shit early on and learned how to channel it as he got older.

You can still play with passion and not throw tantrums that cost your team
It costs the team regardless. Zegras didn't put us in hole that didn't already exist. He shows more tenacity in the last two days than anyone on the team in the last two months.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Terry sucks this year. There's no two ways about it. He had a brief stretch where he was good and a longer stretch where he was a point collector but mostly he just sucks.

I don't think the contract was a mistake, yet.
The entire first line was awful tonight. I try to be an optimist about Leo, but he was a total non-factor tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad