GDT: [#72] Vancouver Canucks @ Dallas Stars, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
SN announcer: you lose your skate blade, okay big deal. Deal with it.

ummm what?? It's a very big deal lol, it's not like he can go off for a line change like a player can.

Reactions: Kalamazoo Wings

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
If we lose this game, I'm gonna predict we will miss the playoffs. This is the type of loss that could end you

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Faksa has gotta bury that. This team might be the worst I've seen at burying rebounds. Also the worst at creating rebounds

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
SN announcer: you lose your skate blade, okay big deal. Deal with it.

ummm what?? It's a very big deal lol, it's not like he can go off for a line change like a player can.

Garrett is just a huge homer moron. I think one of the new rules that the GMs came up with at the latest meetings was if the goalie loses a skate blade it is the same as losing the mask and it should be blown dead. I don't think it's been implemented just yet but it's coming.

Reactions: MBTendy

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Even though they're down 2 I think they can still win. Other than the goals I don't remember a legit Canuck chance. (But I have been drinking so....)

They need to start burying their chances though, and put Roope back on the top line and let Benn/Dickinson build on the chemistry they have shown.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad