Which Is Superior?

• Detroit "Pizza"

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Philadelphia Pizza

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
games like this are where people from the main boards dont watch and think hart is mediocre. holy shit no spell check for mediocre!!

• Haha
Reactions: Flyer lurker

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Flyers getting game winning goal from players who won't be on the roster and good play from Laughton who should be traded. If they trade Hart good for Hart he deserves out of this mess.

Thats Crazy Brian GIF - Thats Crazy Brian Fellow GIFs

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I feel like they've gone on these carefree mini-heaters at the end of each of their last few awful seasons and I hate them all for it
Flyers scripts

First 10-15 hames Hart is red hot gets more wins actual play
Last 12-17 games play well show plether progress
middle games sux the life out of anyone watching

Its Charlie Brown missing the football over and over and over.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Fletcher said at the STH Town Hall that they see the draft as having 7 (or maybe it was 8) top players which was conveniently the same draft position they were at the time of making that statement.

Can't help but laugh if they are out of that range with how they'll go back on that one with Flahrsy still being in control.

The scouts wanted pick 8! We didn't tell them to go finish 10th!

Reactions: BernieParent

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
games like this are where people from the main boards dont watch and think hart is mediocre. holy shit no spell check for mediocre!!
The disrespect for Hart on the Trade forum is quite appalling....yes at times he is streaky but overall he is a solid keeper....I would think if we do trade him on the off season, we will get a nice haul....I suppose it all depends on what happens at the draft.....

Reactions: Hextallent63

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Detroit pizza is basically Elios.

To stay on topic though, I hate everything about this organization and team. They’ll probably win 8 of the last 10 and finish outside of the top ten because of the process or some weak ass shit like that. Stuck in mediocrity forever. So f***ing predictable.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
The disrespect for Hart on the Trade forum is quite appalling....yes at times he is streaky but overall he is a solid keeper....I would think if we do trade him on the off season, we will get a nice haul....I suppose it all depends on what happens at the draft.....
Hart in front of a top ten team would probably be a top 5 goalie in this league IMO. Most of his struggles are due to the fact that he can’t rely on the defense to help him in any way. I’m almost certain we lose majorly any trade involving him. Will probably post a Vezina year the first season he escapes this hell hole.

3mFlyers

Nov 24, 2021
Hart is good. Streaky and can’t play the puck very well. I would only trade him if they get a haul. Or until the Russian monster comes over.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Detroit pizza is basically Elios.

To stay on topic though, I hate everything about this organization and team. They’ll probably win 8 of the last 10 and finish outside of the top ten because of the process or some weak ass shit like that. Stuck in mediocrity forever. So f***ing predictable.
I would mind this less if process and momentum ever meant anything to this club. Plus, anything that tempts the FO -- whoever this may be -- to take their foot off the rebuilding gas pedal is a grave error.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Hart in front of a top ten team would probably be a top 5 goalie in this league IMO. Most of his struggles are due to the fact that he can’t rely on the defense to help him in any way. I’m almost certain we lose majorly any trade involving him. Will probably post a Vezina year the first season he escapes this hell hole.
#facts..

then people will say "why didnt he play this good here?"...

tale as old as time...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Flyers scripts

First 10-15 hames Hart is red hot gets more wins actual play
Last 12-17 games play well show plether progress
middle games sux the life out of anyone watching

Its Charlie Brown missing the football over and over and over.

Yeah and it's usually a bunch of randos punching their ticket to a meaningless future with this aimless franchise. Bellows has potted a couple and Lemieux has been AGGRAVATING OPPONENTS, those are the boogeymen right now. I'm not a big Allison fan, never seen him as anything other than 4th line meh, and I think his continued opportunity and whole mystique was forged by a little first-callup hot streak in these garbage games.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad