• 1679790967943.png
    1679790967943.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Yes, it was incredibly stupid for the Flyers to beat yet another team who came in with an utter dogshit effort.
No, it’s incredibly stupid that they aren’t alternating Hart/Sandstrom at this point. It’s incredibly stupid the amount of ice time that Tippett is getting. It was incredibly stupid that Cuck made moves last summer as if this team could compete rather than acquiring picks and prospects.

Nearly everything this franchise has done since 2020 has been incredibly stupid.

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
You were never going to finish lower than 5th in the lottery anyway, with teams like Chicago, CBJ and co sucking so much ass. They were always going to fall in that 8-6 slot.

IronMarshal

Mar 7, 2002
Langhorne, PA
Visit site
Hows foerster looked off the scoresheet? I stopped watching this squad when tk went down.
Foerster looks good. He hustles, has good vision is usually on the right place, controls the puck and has an active stick. He is scoring because of all of that, and his booming shot. He has not been a negative defensively. Torts is trusting him in key defensive situations and the kid has not let him down. Impressive start to a career.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
This is what happens when you're the only bottom team that sells nobody at the deadline -- a seller's deadline. Even the Wings, in the bubble at the time, traded Hronek for a stupid offer.

I see an absolute tier drop in this draft around 5 or 6. So, guess where the Flyers will finish.
Fletcher said at the STH Town Hall that they see the draft as having 7 (or maybe it was 8) top players which was conveniently the same draft position they were at the time of making that statement.

Can't help but laugh if they are out of that range with how they'll go back on that one with Flahrsy still being in control.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Fletcher said at the STH Town Hall that they see the draft as having 7 (or maybe it was 8) top players which was conveniently the same draft position they were at the time of making that statement.

Can't help but laugh if they are out of that range with how they'll go back on that one with Flahrsy still being in control.

Flahrsy doesn't think the 2nd round will be very good this class. But he thinks highly of the 3rd and 4th rounds, where the Flyers will have 4 picks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad