GDT: #72: Flyers at Blue Jackets, Tuesday, March 22, 2016, 7:00 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thline4life

Jul 12, 2010
Foligno being out would be good news. He always has good games against us. I think he has something like 20 points in 25 games vs the flyers and he's a .5 ppg player.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Why the **** not try Stolarz against Columbus? I'd rather have him play Columbus than Arizona. Hell, we're going to get ****ed like NJ where they basically play Kinkaid constantly because they are afraid of playing Denis (as they should, since he sucks ass). Stolarz should start sometime. If they didn't want him to play, they might as well of brought up LaBarbara and play Stolarz in the AHL.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I was kinda hoping to see Stolarz. Im just really nervous about Mason being overworked and tweaking his knee or back. I think Stolarz can handle it.

Blooger Tron

Apr 21, 2015
Planet Vegeta
Mase doesn't have the greatest numbers in back to backs but I got a feeling he shows up huge tonight. He knows how important he is going to be till the end of the season.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Why the **** not try Stolarz against Columbus? I'd rather have him play Columbus than Arizona. Hell, we're going to get ****ed like NJ where they basically play Kinkaid constantly because they are afraid of playing Denis (as they should, since he sucks ass). Stolarz should start sometime. If they didn't want him to play, they might as well of brought up LaBarbara and play Stolarz in the AHL.

Not to nitpick....but Barb is hurt too.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013

LaBarbera is injured and if he was OK and up with the Flyers Mase would still be starting.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Stolarz will get some games. No need to freak out.

True, but if Stolie plays tonight it would be easier to let Mase play the next 4 with zero back to backs.

Jackets , Sens Leafs would be a best case scenario rotation and Mase gets the rest, including the B 2B to end season.

RonHextall27

Mar 12, 2008
Halifax, NS
Start Mason, you have to. Regardless of past history in back to back vs team x or y, every point is important and you need the best lineup possible. I think it is absolutely foolish to consider putting a rookie in net for his first game in a playoff race. Wait til we clinch or wait til we are eliminated to start the rookie, but ride your horse for now. And if you can't ride your horse, then maybe get another horse...Its the stretch run ffs.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Every point is important... that's why playing him is a bad choice. He's not good in back-to-backs.

And you can't wait until we clinch to play Stolarz. We might never clinch or we might clinch in the last game of the season... we can't play Mason every game until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad