GDT: #71| Hurricanes at FLYERS | Sun., March 19, 2017 | 7:30 pm ET | CSN-PH, FS-CR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I want them to lose as much as possible down the stretch here. Not only for a higher pick but for Hextall to step back & re-evaluate where this organization is.

Yeah thats another big part of it.

Tonights game looks really bad on the assistant coaches.

They look like they have never practiced 5v3 PP one time and the passive PK is an embarassment.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I want them to lose as much as possible down the stretch here. Not only for a higher pick but for Hextall to step back & re-evaluate where this organization is.

If we need losses for Hexy to realize MDZ, VDV, and all our coaches suck, we are in big trouble.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Lol somehow the Canes are playing more desperate.

Thats the difference between a team that thinks they can make the playoffs and one that gave up on their season.

Qyburn

Apr 2, 2012
Allentown
I don't like the product the coaches have iced either, just please don't ignore the fact that a finish out of the playoffs was never supposed to be a surprise. It would be fairly insane to expect them to get in with this mess of a blueline.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
I don't like the product the coaches have iced either, just please don't ignore the fact that a finish out of the playoffs was never supposed to be a surprise. It would be fairly insane to expect them to get in with this mess of a blueline.

The blue line is better this year than last though.....goalies have been **** and the hak line has killed us even more with their icrease of playing time

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

Missing the playoffs is fine but when pretty much your whole roster is underperforming I don't think that's expected. The players own part of that blame too however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad