GDT: 71 | "Cursed by the Great One" | Oilers @ Coyotes | March 16, 8 PM | SN/SN-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Nuge is a winger...I'm sorry, but playing C is just too much for him. When he is out trying to be a poor man's Datsyuk, his game just turns into nothing. He doesn't have the quick mind or focus to be good on both sides of the puck for long periods of time. Hitch and McLellan are blind if they can't see this. He needs to just purely focus on trying to get open playing offense.

He also can’t win face offs.

Reactions: oobga

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Man Khaira doesn't belong in the line up right now. Slow doing everything and he gets stick checked and loses the puck in his own zone way too much right now.

Reactions: Porkleaker

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
Is a loss tonight the final nail in the coffin?

1fdbc82a-1164-4934-8f61-dd231ceec63e.png

The loss 2 nights ago was. This is just practice for next season now.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It’d be so Oilers to win this game like this and worsen their draft position.

Uindicator

Sep 27, 2010
Hitch sees McDavid is having a good game, so he has decided to give Arizona a chance by stapling Lucic to his side
It’s amazing how much one player can bring down the effectiveness of a line that has Mcdavid on it.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
They pump the tires of the Arizona crowd... right before a loud "Let's Go Oilers!" chant breaks out.

You can tell the commentators are given talking points. There's that, and then there's anytime Lucic does something that kinda sorta resembles a respectable hockey player, they sell it 3 times as hard.

I get the Lucic thing but I don't get the arizona thing... do they think we can't see all those seats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad