GDT: #71 - 03/17/16 | NEW YORK RANGERS @ los angeles kings | 10:30 - MSG, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Remember for a good 5-6 years we were like 180-3 after 2 going into the 3rd. Some crazy stat like that. The good ole days.

Mordeth

Sep 18, 2015
Remember for a good 5-6 years we were like 180-3 after 2 going into the 3rd. Some crazy stat like that. The good ole days.

You mean earlier in the season(this season). Like. After the first month or so. That stat was raved about so much. But then we started sucking.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
That and I also think the NHL should hold some coaches meeting with referees/other league officials to clarify to the coaches what is and isn't goaltender interference.

When the challenge system was first voted down, I think it was because GMs couldn't all agree on what is and isn't interference when shown a bunch of clips.

True, I don't think it has been seamlessly implemented. At the very least give them a screen to watch it not a tablet.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
You mean earlier in the season(this season). Like. After the first month or so. That stat was raved about so much. But then we started sucking.

Yeah I didn't bring up this year considering it means nothing now. This team knew how to close out games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad