GDT: #70 - Penguins vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
I believe he is already signed for next year. One way if i’m not mistaken.
Oh sweet yeah you're right. Thanks. And McCabe took himself out early with surgery, so hopefully his contract renewal ends up cheap too.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Key piece of info Vlad needs to reflect on: "a career-high 11 goals with 20 assists in 81 games last season". Vlad that is why you are in the D Zone more often than not.
No he’s in the dzone more because he is used in a role thats skewed heavily to defense.

Last year at 5v5 Sobotka had 9g 11a 20pts. For a reference point ROR had 9g 13a 22pts in the same amount of games (not comparing them as players but showing how off your are on the value of the production). AT 5v5 Sobotka would have been tied for 5th in goals and 7th in points. His production last season was solid for a depth player.

Phil constantly putting him out night after night in a role a clearly can’t handle hasn’t made sense all year. Its near the top of the list of dumb player usages he has.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
My TAGE jersey just arrived! This holy and magical garment will lead to Tage doing a successful toe drag and then shooting the puck wide tonight!!!
Did you seriously get a Tage jersey? I predict secondsry assist on own goal.

Only thing that could top it would be a Housley one.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
My TAGE jersey just arrived! This holy and magical garment will lead to Tage doing a successful toe drag and then shooting the puck wide tonight!!!
Get it signed. The initial holy relic for the Church of the Magic Giraffe.

At the risk of mixing religious allusions ... I predict good karma for the both of you.

Reactions: sabremike

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Did you seriously get a Tage jersey? I predict secondsry assist on own goal.

Only thing that could top it would be a Housley one.
20190314_155938.jpg

$80 on eBay. My Sabretooth doll photobombed the jersey!

Reactions: HaNotsri

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad