GDT: #70 - Penguins v Craps - @ 19:00EST (Warning in Post #70)

How Many Fights Tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
The Bruins have the same injury issues as the Pens.

Boston was missing 3 top 9 forwards, they are a one line team at the moment.

They have been missing Patrnak for a month, it's not like they had a winning streak with a radically different line-up than the one they used against us.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
He's in our heads, kinda hard not to think about him and what we KNOW he is going to do to us and get away with.

Honestly I haven't thought about Tom Wilson for most of the season...it is nice to watch that Gif though.

The Bruins have the same injury issues as the Pens.

Boston was missing 3 top 9 forwards, they are a one line team at the moment.

They struggled to beat Ottawa on Saturday.

Did you miss the part where the Bruins had points in 19 games before facing the Pens? Sure they have some injuries, but it didn't make a difference until Sunday.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
LOL at all our hockey experts leading the preview for the game with Sully splitting the PP, he did last time and it worked....it did not. That so called unit with a terible pass, three on teo break out with the great chance for shortie and than insane pass on the rush and and goal....if that is the recipe for success, I am quite concerned....instead of just puliing kessel and adding bjugs on that left wall

Reactions: Icarium

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
The whole arena better be on their feet when they give Hagelin his tribute. Guy was a huge part of our culture change in 15-16 and big component of the HBK line that gave our opponents match-up nightmares.
for real, dude deserves a huge applause. It's a shame he's gonna score against us though. At least it's better to get it out of the way tonight instead of the playoffs, right?

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Gud gonna do his job tonight. Chirp Hags about who really has the best hair while rag dolling Wilson.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
AbqKCT0.jpg

The Pens know WSH is a borderline cheapshot team with strong offensive skill.

The question is, do the Pens even know themselves?

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I’m sure Oshie will show some more of his “class” as he stands over and protects an injured Pen after a Wilson cheap shot...

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I’m sure Oshie will show some more of his “class” as he stands over and protects an injured Pen after a Wilson cheap shot...

If it happens it happens.

The league will either own up or lose fans depending on their response.

The best cheapshot the Pens can do is shut these f***ers out and play the game the right way

Reactions: Bingo71

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I forgot they had Hags. He's probably gonna score tonight because of course he will. Hope we still win though.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Won't be watching the game tonight, but since I spend a lot of time here griping about forward lines and combos, I figure I ought to acknowledge when they look good.

That's about the best forward configuration we can use right now. Don't know if it'll work against the Caps without some of our best players, but it looks well-balanced. Hope Blueger keeps rolling with Geno and Phil like he was last game.

Still think McCann should be tried with Malkin - Kessel. Let Guentzel go back to LW with one of Simon or Hornqvist on the right. Rust will slot back there when/if he returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad