GDT: #70 - Penguins v Craps - @ 19:00EST (Warning in Post #70)

How Many Fights Tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Won't be watching the game tonight, but since I spend a lot of time here griping about forward lines and combos, I figure I ought to acknowledge when they look good.

That's about the best forward configuration we can use right now. Don't know if it'll work against the Caps without some of our best players, but it looks well-balanced. Hope Blueger keeps rolling with Geno and Phil like he was last game.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
inb4 Gudbranson breaks Wilson's nose and JR extends him until eternity.
reaves-wilson-punch.gif

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Ovechkin is getting point number 1200 tonight.

Malkin number 1000

Pens win 5-2.

Wilson vs Gudbranson and it will be a guuuud fight

Wilson vs Oshie and it will be meh

Reactions: EightyOne

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I wouldn’t want anyone to fight Wilson yet... just start screaming “Jackass” happy gilmore style at him until he snaps... prep getting him off his game now... fighting him just plays into his mindset... annoy him till he takes himself out of the picture

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno better be getting his 2 points tonight!...I’m tired of sacrificing goats to the gods on his behalf...

Apparently your goat sacrifice on Sunday put ZAR on the short term injury list, so . . .

Reactions: Andy99

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Isn’t everyone just tingling with excitement over the thought of Gudzilla breaking Wilson’s jaw and orbital bone?

Well forget about that because it isn’t likely to happen. I can assure you right now that Wilson gives ZERO f***s about Rutherford’s new “tough guy” and will waste little time running one of the Pens early...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Isn’t everyone just tingling with excitement over the thought of Gudzilla breaking Wilson’s jaw and orbital bone?

Well forget about that because it isn’t likely to happen. I can assure you right now that Wilson gives ZERO ****s about Rutherford’s new “tough guy” and will waste little time running one of the Pens early...

Okay . . .

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad