Post-Game Talk: #70 | Golden Knights at FLYERS | Mon., Mar. 12, 2018, 7:00 pm ET

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
41065-albert-einstein-insanity-definition-300x179.png

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Were you expecting him to keep the PPG pace all season?
No.

But he hasn’t scored since Feb 16th.

I’m just saying they need him to score.

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
Leaving the game now. Do my eyes deceive me, but was amac nearly double shifted at the end when they gave up the lead?

Reactions: BillDineen

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
This team is too talented to be such a poor scoring team. We have a lot of guys slumping right now.
It seems that way, but then again how many PROVEN scorers on our top two lines?

Giroux.

And maybe Voracek.

Period.

That talent looks like it is there.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
ive said it before..

im saying it again..

Haktard will never win anything..

he doesnt have the warriors "win or die" mentality.. hes just happy being in the show..

pro sports is about winning and nothing else... there are zero f***s given for second place losers like him...

he should return to the college ranks. were he can hang out with boys.. and leave the NHL coaching for men to do

SchatzY

Jul 30, 2016
Lehigh Valley
This coach does not put this team in a position to win it is infuriating. I can not fathom what this team would look like if we had a competent coach and PK coach. They right now could have a solid 4th line and capable 2nd D pair. It speaks volumes that he has NEVER won anything in the NCAA. It is hilarious that the next coach that took over that program won the first year he was there. He is absolutely the problem, because he is in charge of ice time and it is tragic that Laughton isn't given that 3C spot, and Flip is relied on on to get pinned time after time. Then to sit Ghost, and Sanhiem and give that time to an ECHL level D-man and a career #6 is so astonishing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad