GDT: [#70] Dallas Stars at Minnesota Wild, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

BennsGonnaGetYou

Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
Wild are going to be desperate tonight, I don't want them taking the lead. We need another solid defence first game. Let's go for a pp goal or two, Hintz will likely still be red hot! Time for Seguin to have a multi point game, preferably goals.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
5 points with a game in hand is dagger. If anyone can get it done right now, it's Bishop.

Reactions: Elysian

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
I don't care if it's hard and greasy and dirty but a regulation win is a must. GO STARS!
I'll take another shutout for Big Ben. That'll do the trick!

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Could potentially be third in the Central by the end of the night, or, be tied with the Yotes and have the Wild within one point (we have a game in hand over both), about as close to a must win as you can get without it actually being a must win.

Go Stars!

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Wild are going to be desperate tonight, I don't want them taking the lead. We need another solid defence first game. Let's go for a pp goal or two, Hintz will likely still be red hot! Time for Seguin to have a multi point game, preferably goals.
It always seems like there on there heels through the first 5 minutes and wether they win or lose depends on If bish can get them through the first period . Idk what it is they just can’t start a game good.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Dead building.

Dead game.

Each team just controls the puck in their own zone and can stand there for 10 seconds with zero forecheck.. lmfao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad