GDT: [#70] Dallas Stars at Minnesota Wild, 7:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’d be alright if Pitlick just didn’t come back honestly

He’s in that same group as Cogs, Janmark, Comeau, etc. Does some things well but others very poorly. Decent bottom 6 player but not anything impactful. We have plenty of those already.

L’Esperance at least gives us a similar level of play with some better offensive potential.

HatchtrickBateman

Jun 29, 2011
Lincoln, NE

He’s in that same group as Cogs, Janmark, Comeau, etc. Does some things well but others very poorly. Decent bottom 6 player but not anything impactful. We have plenty of those already.

L’Esperance at least gives us a similar level of play with some better offensive potential.
I’ve been a fan of L’Esperance game since he came up, but would welcome pitlick back. Seems it wasn’t too many games ago people were already saying L’esperance sucks

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I'm just a fan of trying something new. When both injured forwards are back, put Ritchie and Nichushkin out to pasture. Then make the scratch rotation become Pitlick, Cogliano, and Janmark. See if one of them steps up their game.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Wow , apperantly the wild had zero high danger scoring chances 5 on 5 and just 2 the whole game .

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
The Wild didn't do anything offensively, like the Stars have often through the season, but they didn't defend well either.

Hintz, Faksa, L'Esperance and Dickinson looking good lately in our top 12; can't wait till Zuccarello gets back in as well.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
I'm just a fan of trying something new. When both injured forwards are back, put Ritchie and Nichushkin out to pasture. Then make the scratch rotation become Pitlick, Cogliano, and Janmark. See if one of them steps up their game.
I agree. Once our forwards get healthy Nichushkin and of course Ritchie should be out. Janmark, Pitlick and even Cogliano should be fighting for time.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Doesn’t seem right. Dallas has more ROW than STL and the same amount of points. An 8% swing makes no sense

Thought at first it maybe had something to do with b2b games, but both STL and Dallas have the same. Pretty close schedule also. We have 7 home games, and STL has 7 as well.

Yeah doesnt make much sense, but I'll gladly take a 90% chance right now

Johno

Assembling a Nordic powerhouse
Oct 30, 2013
Thought at first it maybe had something to do with b2b games, but both STL and Dallas have the same. Pretty close schedule also. We have 7 home games, and STL has 7 as well.

Yeah doesnt make much sense, but I'll gladly take a 90% chance right now

Seems like maybe it hadn't updated properly.

Sportsclubstats has Dallas at 95,9% and St. Louis at 96,7%

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Seems like maybe it hadn't updated properly.

Sportsclubstats has Dallas at 95,9% and St. Louis at 96,7%
which is just odd that St. Louis has a higher percentage with a lower ranking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad