GDT: #70: Capitals at FLYERS, Thursday, Mar. 14, 2019, 7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

gto64dr

Jan 15, 2012
15 shots in two plus periods. Try shooting the puck instead of all the stupid passing.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
The Flyers just don't have enough speed and skill to generate offense against a team that is this fast and checks as well as Washington does, especially when the Flyers don't have Voracek.

Reactions: baudib1

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Forget the mistakes like making a bad pass. That happens. These breakouts are hideous. Putrid. Design, execution, everything.

Reactions: CSKA1974

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
The Flyers just don't have enough speed and skill to generate offense against a team that is this fast and checks as well as Washington does, especially when the Flyers don't have Voracek.
I think they do... just do not have experience... missing Voracek is big in game like that

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Gordor hockey.....sequel to Hak Hockey....
In a world where once beloved GM's were exiled for reasons of his own fault, in a time where an evil force was sent away, LOng... Over due back to the depths with hence he came. Now, a time for a new day, a hero appears on the horizon, to set the wrongs right, to bring order and common sense back to a world led astray. This spring, in a Scott/Fletcher production, Scott Gordon is........Not the Answer. Check local listings.

Reactions: Carter Hart

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I said before, I go big game hunting this offseason looking to sign Panarin. And then you of course re-work the lines. But I would not go after the next tier down UFA's on career years like Duchene.

Not sure Farabee is going to leave NCAA this Spring.
Well there's a big difference between needing a RW and going after Panarin. Of course Panarin is an opportunity at RW that you can't pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad