Confirmed with Link: 7 Years x 5.5M$ Josh Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
We have multiple gambles ongoing: Can Kotkaniemi and Suzuki build on their meteoric progress from last year? How good will Romanov be in the next 5 years? Will Anderson pan out? Can Price maintain his elite goaltending?

All those could conceivably happen and bring us a Stanley Cup.
Easy does it............A Cup? We have a GM who can barely get us to the playoffs.
As much as I dislike Bergevin, I do like the Anderson deal because he plays a game that we badly need on our team. It might just be contagious, as we can look for KK to continue to play a similar game, and Suzuki to continue to develop as a #1 guy ( hopefully Dano wont cry all season )
The core of the team needed some changes, and Anderson replacing Domi will be a good change.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Look guys, I'm not saying Bergevin is a solid GM... but Bergevin is a solid GM.

He has gigantic cojones, as proven by the Subban for Weber deal, and he continues to prove it.

We have a chance.

Reactions: phillytennis

Frank JT

Feb 8, 2014
We have multiple gambles ongoing: Can Kotkaniemi and Suzuki build on their meteoric progress from last year? How good will Romanov be in the next 5 years? Will Anderson pan out? Can Price maintain his elite goaltending?

All those could conceivably happen and bring us a Stanley Cup.

or not

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Look guys, I'm not saying Bergevin is a solid GM... but Bergevin is a solid GM.

He has gigantic cojones, as proven by the Subban for Weber deal, and he continues to prove it.

We have a chance.
Lowering expectations and moving goalposts does not make a good GM.
Agree to disagree here.
This does not mean in his 9th season, he hasn't done some good things, but he is flawed in his philosophy on how to build a hockey team, the proof is in the lack of results. He should be fired, so someone else can do this on behalf of the team, and their fans.

Reactions: CrAzYNiNe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad