Post-Game Talk: #7 | Panthers at Flyers | October 27, 2022 | 7:00 PM | Win 4-3 | Hart sets team record for saves in a home game (48)

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Didn't even bother buying that garbage game, the franchise hasn't put out a good game in many years now, I didn't buy this one or vanguard lol

For any admins or mods who see this: I'm only joking. He knows I'm joking. Be cool lol

Seriously though, based on what I played in the beta and so far since last night, I'd say this is easily the best CoD since Bo3. FAAAAAAR better than Vanguard, MW2019, WWII, and Infinite Warfare. Cold War wasn't complete trash, but it wasn't good either. Bo4 wasn't even CoD.

There's plenty of flaws but there's also a lot of things that were done well. And most importantly, Warzone 2 is coming out in a month and this is how you get your loadouts for that. That's my main motivation in playing it because Warzone is great (so long as the map isn't shit) and I want to have everything I need for that.

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020

For any admins or mods who see this: I'm only joking. He knows I'm joking. Be cool lol

Seriously though, based on what I played in the beta and so far since last night, I'd say this is easily the best CoD since Bo3. FAAAAAAR better than Vanguard, MW2019, WWII, and Infinite Warfare. Cold War wasn't complete trash, but it wasn't good either. Bo4 wasn't even CoD.

There's plenty of flaws but there's also a lot of things that were done well. And most importantly, Warzone 2 is coming out in a month and this is how you get your loadouts for that. That's my main motivation in playing it because Warzone is great (so long as the map isn't shit) and I want to have everything I need for that.

Warzone hasn't even been fun for me, like my k/d was a low 1 something, we'd be stuck in lobbies where nobody had lower than a 3kd and we ran into sooooo many cheaters is just made it not fun for me, and killed any drive I had to play cod tbh

Oh I have 1.46 k/d
Online k/d in cold War was a 3.33
K/d in blops 4 was a 2.7
K/d in blops 3 was a 2.4
And mw2 it was a 9.5 lol I was too good at that game, but ever since ghost, I haven't really enjoyed them much

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Effort has never been the problem. That’s just propaganda and laziness in evaluation.

The problem is a bad GM, hiring bad coaches, and building a bad roster.
Effort has been an issue for a while where guys were repeatedly sabotaged by systems that punish aggressive play. I think we may be in the process of correcting one of the three things With the coach. Not much can be done about the roster at this point but there will soon be little doubt about who has more to give.

They're outplayed every game.
Because we have no top line and limited talent. Don't mistake me for someone who thinks our record isn't a mirage but they suck at full speed and it's entertaining

Reactions: deadhead

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Charlie saw the same thing I did, tweeting this during the game:

"It's pretty clear that Carter Hart doesn't have his "A-game" tonight. Tons of bad rebounds & a couple weak goals. The fact that he's still made 36 saves and has a 0.923 save percentage speaks to what his baseline level has been so far in 2022-23."

Veteran goaltenders use the glove to stop play, give their defense a chance to rest and change personnel, and slow the momentum of an aggressive attack. Hart is still learning how and when to do that. One reason he faced so many shots was his bad rebound control led to second and third chances around the net - and the Florida shooters were firing from a distance while teammates attacked the net trying to force rebounds.
i hear you, but hart has played what? 5 games this season? limited practices for a while and got thrown into the fire when the season started. ill agree with him not being sharp in the first periods although his over play has saved his over all performance this season, which has been outstanding. up until this point right now this season, to say anything less then he has been their best player and a singular reason why they have ANY wins at all is crazy talk. the kid has stood on his head 90% of the time. ask tampa, and florida, he was mentioned in intermission and post game interviews as to why they were beaten and not upset about losing.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
This is 100 percent what happened , but according to some on here there was bad play , slow skating , poor exit passes etc... It should almost be mandatory that people on here have to go back and re watch before posting stupid shit on here , but then again 60 percent don't even watch the first time .

The very second the first shift Frost went out and they replaced Allison on his right side with Mac I knew exactly what was going to happen . Delusional got promoted to the left side to and they jumped Sedlak to center and Frost and Allison could just go F themselves . No different with Z , he was automatically the 7th D and he could do nothing to replace this thought in Torts head , the hell with development it's just easier this way . Torts comment of we really like how Z has played this year but you are sill playing behind Risto ,Braun , Seeler no matter what .

The Panthers were pouring it on in the first and Torts head was spinning just like our own team was in their own end . In a few other games Torts moved people here and there trying to see if he could get somethings clicking better and maybe make a few adjustments . Last night was lazy , piss poor job of coaching .

He got what he was comfortable with and wanted and we were winning , so who cares if we were getting shit kicked . I was sitting here watching the game and I was pissed , not at the teams play but at the coaching staffs absolute pathetic job they were doing . There heads were on spin cycle and it showed .

Deadly or who ever on here is defending this game go back and watch the game with your eyes open and tell me I'm wrong with a straight face . Shit coached game !!!
i think torts is still in the throw it at the wall and see what sticks faze. ill give him a couple months before i start calling him out on certain things. i may not agree on the surface of some of the things hes doing but ill wait and see. i think this season is lost and i think he does too, so not going to judge him to an end, yet.

Reactions: renberg

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
It would be nice if the Flyers had one of those players.
Frost certainly ain't one of them.
Frosts strength is his east west ability and passing ability so play him with players that do things that will compliment his game . Allison on one side is a good start maybe Tippet or Cates there and then leave them the F alone for 10 games or so to see if they can build some chemistry . And ffs play them , you don't build anything sitting on the bench cause the head coach,s head can,t keep up .

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Frosts strength is his east west ability and passing ability so play him with players that do things that will compliment his game . Allison on one side is a good start maybe Tippet or Cates there and then leave them the F alone for 10 games or so to see if they can build some chemistry . And ffs play them , you don't build anything sitting on the bench cause the head coach,s head can,t keep up .
Tippet plays the same side as Allison and I think there's better ways to get the most out of frost Combinations I'd like to see are
Cates frost farabee
Bellows frost tippet
Laughton frost tk

Aside from a Cates lacinski Allison line I don't know who Allison could work well with other than Hayes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad