GDT: #7 - NJ @ OTT - 3 in a row? Could it happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevRickus

Damon Severson Fan Club President
Apr 10, 2007
Boonton, NJ
GDTBanner-Ottawa_zpsk3mai15t.png  http:

Are we dreaming? Could we really see a winning streak? The wins havent been pretty and the Devils have had to fight for every inch but a win is a win...Right Jeff?

Looks like this guy is going to get the start between the pipes again as well.....
CoryHater_zpscbkjubnx.gif

Projected Lineups:

cJwcdzv.gif

Cammalleri-Henrique-Stempniak
Tlusty-Zajac-Palmieri
O'Neill-Josefson-Tootoo
Matteau-Gionta-Kalinin
Greene-Larsson
Moore-Severson
Schlemko-Gelinas
Schneider

senatorschoke.jpg

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Michalek-Zibanejad-Ryan
Chiasson-Pageau-Lazar
Prince-Smith-Neil
Borowiecki-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Wideman
Hammond

Prediction:
200.gif

Devils win 3-2

Actually+the+jersey+devil+is+real+and+is+smooth+as+_61a82e4691a0033de72d0bdac11df496.gif

Last edited:

lucifer91

Jul 29, 2011
NJ
Well I doubt Sens fans circled this game on their wall charts as a potential barn burner... :laugh:

Meh, my comment was basically because as I was perusing their GDT, I saw like a couple post saying how we were boring, even though we changed coaches and styles a few times. It is annoying actually when other teams fans are uninformed and make statements like that.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Meh, my comment was basically because as I was perusing their GDT, I saw like a couple post saying how we were boring, even though we changed coaches and styles a few times. It is annoying actually when other teams fans are uninformed and make statements like that.

Kinda works both ways then doesn't it.

Don't forget the '03 upset. Lots of their fans still haven't got over it.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Can't wait to see the same old beat a dead horse musings about a certain player and where he skates into the zone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad