GDT: #7 | Edmonton Oilers @ New York Islanders | Oct 17th | 7PM | F/W 3-2

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
sad we controlled most of the game and those 2 breakdowns kill us...

Our defense thus far in this young season has been embarrassing

puckstopper55

Feb 10, 2003
Visit site
I don't know why GMG is stuck on Nabby. There are plenty of better options and all it will cost us is money. This will be our weakness this year

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
Now it's time for the Isles to get demoralized, and end up losing. Or, can the Isles rebound and show some maturity?

JetsMetsIsles

Nov 20, 2009
I don't know why GMG is stuck on Nabby. There are plenty of better options and all it will cost us is money. This will be our weakness this year

So many options this offseason too. Nabby will be the reason this team accomplishes nothing.

Maybe we can sign Bryz to be our backup. He's still a better option.

NittanyIsle

Feb 16, 2013
We are failing a lot of these early season mental toughness tests and I do not like it one bit.

JetsMetsIsles

Nov 20, 2009
Now it's time for the Isles to get demoralized, and end up losing. Or, can the Isles rebound and show some maturity?

Losing aside we have a lot of fight as a team. We dont really get demoralized and give up. We just get outplayed and suffer from a few weak links.

Hipietro

Sep 3, 2006
Long Island
If this team is gonna make the playoffs they have to stop taking ****ing siestas throughout the game. How the **** do you give up two goals in 8 seconds?

Nabby has to handle that rebound too. ****ing terrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad