GDT: [#7] Dallas Stars @ Buffalo Sabres , 2:00 PM CST (FS-SW) DEFCON 2 (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
According to the Sabres broadcast, Roope Hintz is not a big guy :sarcasm:

I actually prefer their pregame show to ours but that's just incorrect. At least they got the description of his skating right

serp

Jan 17, 2016
According to the Sabres broadcast, Roope Hintz is not a big guy :sarcasm:

I actually prefer their pregame show to ours but that's just incorrect. At least they got the description of his skating right

He's no Oleksiak thats for sure

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Radulov has recently been on both units playing half wall and Pavelski has seemed to be playing the half wall although he should be playing in front of the net; he’s great at deflecting shots from the point.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Radulov has recently been on both units playing half wall and Pavelski has seemed to be playing the half wall although he should be playing in front of the net; he’s great at deflecting shots from the point.

Because Dowling was scratched and aparently nobody else wants to play there. Someone else with playmaking ability really should be able and willing to play that role.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Because Dowling was scratched and aparently nobody else wants to play there. Someone else with playmaking ability really should be able and willing to play that role.
I just don’t know why Pavelski hasn’t been located in front of the net during PP’s. That’s where he’s scored a lot of his goals.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
The Stars can run two power play units with Big Benn in front of the net on one and Pavelski great deflecting the shots on the other unit.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I just don’t know why Pavelski hasn’t been located in front of the net during PP’s. That’s where he’s scored a lot of his goals.

On the Sharks he was mostly in the slot and thats where most of his goals off deflections came from.

Stars barely put anyone in the slot for some reason

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
One thing is evident . There’s no speed , resulting in there guys always being back and us having to dump it in at the red line every time .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Klingberg move in by himself and nobody follows him . Why ?

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
You guys should try scheduling work during games. It makes the tough choice for you and you already know, for now anyways, you didn't miss anything worth seeing. I have been blessed so far with such a schedule.

Reactions: SourTemplePilot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad