GDT: #7|Boston vs. Pittsburgh | Tue, Jan. 26 - 7:00 PM -PPG| WHAT ABOUT KAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle1

Jun 24, 2017
So, when are we allowed to start saying that Zucker is thrash? Dude is useless out there. 1st shot in 4 games, every play is dead with him. He is worse than Kessel was. At least Kessel was putting up some points.

And Sid, stop f***ing around with blind passes and shit passes. Letang, you do you you boo boo lol.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
So, when are we allowed to start saying that Zucker is thrash? Dude is useless out there. 1st shot in 4 games, every play is dead with him. He is worse than Kessel was. At least Kessel was putting up some points.

And Sid, stop f***ing around with blind passes and shit passes. Letang, you do you you boo boo lol.

He was trash in Minnesota too when we traded for him.

I was shocked that he was productive with us last year.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That's the third time Malkin was looking to shoot, and honestly for a standing wrist shot, it had a little juice. You're not scoring that without a screen and perhaps the better play was to shoot off the pads with Zucker crashing the net, but he's better when he looks to shoot.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Oh boy, we're at the part of the game where people start posting their dumb takes.

Here's mine: the Penguins shouldn't have bought out Jack Johnson

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I’m curious what people think Letang should do on that play.

Also, why is o’Connor on the PP over Kapanen?
playing against great player is hard, maybe a little bit better gap control, thats what I expect from Tanger, he is fast enough to maintain that gap...dunno sometimes the other guy just beats you

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
If I'm O'Conner: big guy, 4th liner, first game trying to make an impact, I skate over and attempt to cave Clifton's face in for that cross check on Geno

TheNorthPenguin

Oct 25, 2019
I think a very positive sign with Geno and his focus so far in this game is he didn’t lose his mind following that cross check. He’s still engaging physically and in control after that shift. Hopefully one goes for him soon so it pays off.

Reactions: DisIsMyLife

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

Because we saw how good Zucker was last season here with Sid. Maybe don't kneejerk after 6 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad