GDT: #7| Bigfoot vs. Penguin | Thur, Oct. 26 2023 7:00 PM EST |PPG| Just here for the laughs...

What is greater:

• Our chances of winning

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Sid and Nathans Bromance

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sullys refusal to change

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We're getting the W, but I hope TJ gets the shutout.
giphy.gif

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Continued ranting: how funny that suddenly we know how to play defense and break up plays when we play a different setup! Crazy!
Thing is, they still don't.

The goalie is just standing on his head more than he has to and the offense is going in for the Pens. Shots are not heavy in favor of either side, I'd say the Avs have gotten more chances as most teams tend to do, getting behind the Pens D.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Turned the game on in time to hear someone scream, "OH F*** OFF!" just a few seconds ago.

Maybe I should watch less if this is how they're going to play when I'm absent.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Oh shit, I keep forgetting, Stanley Cup Champion Jack Johnson is still playing because he has to build up that nest egg again.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Thing is, they still don't.

The goalie is just standing on his head more than he has to and the offense is going in for the Pens. Shots are not heavy in favor of either side, I'd say the Avs have gotten more chances as most teams tend to do, getting behind the Pens D.

It's not just Jarry playing better, they're different kinds of chances. We've had easy to finish open looks on breakout passes and they're having to make sequences of passes with a predictable shot at the end.

They look bad, but they're easier to deal with for Jarry.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad