IVbZ5s2.png

ehIcNge.png

YIx05B8.png

jCxe7DT.png

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Panthers fan here … sorry if outsider presence is frowned upon, but I have a question. Does any Bolts fan, even the most pessimistic sky is falling types that every fan base has, think it’s even marginally possible for Habs to win the series?

Of course not. Let’s be honest, it’s not. Bolts will of course repeat as champs. So my question is, do you close it out in Montreal, or do you do it game 5 at home where the players families can be present and they can be in front of 18,500 screaming fans?

I honestly wouldn’t blame the team if they went half ass in game 4 and if they win it, okay they win it but the plan was to win game 5 at home. Plus the league will get an extra game and can gush about Suzuki or Caul or whoever for one last time.

Anyway, I hated losing to you, but at least I feel that we gave you a decent series. Good luck.

Ducati Boy

HF Original
Feb 7, 2018
The boys will want to do it in 4. No one wants to wait and risk yet one more game. They've been under covid protocol all playoffs and want to return to Tampa and let it all out as soon as they deplane.

I'll be wearing my 2008 Stammer hat to ensure that it happens.

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
Panthers fan here … sorry if outsider presence is frowned upon, but I have a question. Does any Bolts fan, even the most pessimistic sky is falling types that every fan base has, think it’s even marginally possible for Habs to win the series?

Of course not. Let’s be honest, it’s not. Bolts will of course repeat as champs. So my question is, do you close it out in Montreal, or do you do it game 5 at home where the players families can be present and they can be in front of 18,500 screaming fans?

I honestly wouldn’t blame the team if they went half ass in game 4 and if they win it, okay they win it but the plan was to win game 5 at home. Plus the league will get an extra game and can gush about Suzuki or Caul or whoever for one last time.

Anyway, I hated losing to you, but at least I feel that we gave you a decent series. Good luck.

Couldnt give a shit, I just want the crystal puck (game used ice) from the other Canadian arena after the win.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
One more win ! The Habs will do anything they can to avoid the sweep(and elimination obviously) so I think it'll be a challenge to win today but hopefully the Lightning can get it done.

Reactions: harv33173

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I wish to be drunk 18 hours from now. No work tomorrow. Life couldn't be any better right now.

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

bodi

May 14, 2016
In the 1st round we won it on the 2nd try.
In the 2nd round we won it on the 1st try.
In the 3rd round we won it on the 2nd try.
So now we should win it on the 1st try ;)

Reactions: harv33173

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!
I'm nervous right now....I want to cry, already, but I can't.
We're one win away to win the Cup, the girl I like is almost impossible to date...so I'm nervous.
Just a win guys. To get drunk again :)
Go Bolts!!!

Reactions: NatoGhost

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Could be the last time we see this collection of talent together. Let’s enjoy it. Go Bolts Baby!

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
AS THE MORTAL KOMBAT ANNOUNCER SAYS.... FINISH THEM!!!!!

No work tonight get to watch the game only thing it's 92 degrees in michigan but I can bear the heat for a Stanley Cup Title!!!

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
Couldnt give a shit, I just want the crystal puck (game used ice) from the other Canadian arena after the win.
I bought one last year going to buy another after tonight lolol.

But you never know what injuries can pop up after this game and give all the momentum to Montreal so we have to take advantage of this game no matter what!!!

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
I wish the mayor didn't chime in. Win tonight and don't let them sniff an opportunity.
Mayor Castor seems like she 'supports' the Lightning, rather than being a fan, and was probably speaking to those types of people as well with that comment.

Reactions: Hoek
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad