BRUINS GDT 7/30 - The Bear Awakens - BRUINS vs Blue Jackets 7:07 PM ET - NESN, NHLN-US, SN1, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
full

Is it time yet?

full

full

tenor.gif

full

full

full

full

full

full

Tuukka Rask
41 GP | 26-8-0-6| .929 Sv % | 2.12 GAA | 5 SO | 2 A | 2 Pts.

full

full

Joonas Korpisalo

37 GP | 19-12-0-5 | .911 Sv % | 2.60 GAA | 2 SO | 1 A | 1 Pt.

full

full

Making masks beautiful

full

full

full

full

Last edited:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
So there’s a scene in game of thrones where Bobby B exclaims “Caaaaaaat” in his classic bobby b gravel growl, so in celebration of the return of the bruins and are our very own Alicat making the first GDT in months and putting in that work I just want to say;

Caaaaat!

Reactions: BAD BOY and Alicat

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
So I am trying to keep my emotions in check...

Thanks for the GDT @Alicat .

I sent a message to Keith Robinson to wish them good luck. I told him I hope to see them lift the cup. I also asked him to say hello to the guys (both the players and the guys who work behind the bench). He said he would and to stay safe.

I Cannot wait to get out of work and head home.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

Last edited:

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
So there’s a scene in game of thrones where Bobby B exclaims “Caaaaaaat” in his classic bobby b gravel growl, so in celebration of the return of the bruins and are our very own Alicat making the first GDT in months and putting in that work I just want to say;

Caaaaat!

I love it. Thank you :)

Feels good to be back.

Photoshop is updated and I got some new backgrounds to play with for the playoffs. I just hope everyone can see the lines through the bubbles.

I am so happy that I get to do these again.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
By game time I'll be out at the cottage with the kids for the month. Long time since I've watched hockey out there. Not sure if I'm excited or detached nowadays but will be nice to get outta dodge and kick back watching some bloody games again.

I've been out of the loop. No Ritchie or Kase? Covid related or scratched?

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
By game time I'll be out at the cottage with the kids for the month. Long time since I've watched hockey out there. Not sure if I'm excited or detached nowadays but will be nice to get outta dodge and kick back watching some bloody games again.

I've been out of the loop. No Ritchie or Kase? Covid related or scratched?

Kase is COVID related. Not sure about Ritchie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad