BRUINS GDT 7/30 - The Bear Awakens - BRUINS vs Blue Jackets 7:07 PM ET - NESN, NHLN-US, SN1, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
By game time I'll be out at the cottage with the kids for the month. Long time since I've watched hockey out there. Not sure if I'm excited or detached nowadays but will be nice to get outta dodge and kick back watching some bloody games again.

I've been out of the loop. No Ritchie or Kase? Covid related or scratched?
Enjoy the cottage. I am excited but also fear it could come to an abrupt halt like the season did in March.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
116175403_10221645544460622_1833750676207726266_n.jpg

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Sort of an aside, but is Josh Anderson still on the shelf for CBJ? If so, going to be tough to argue that's not a really bad injury for him career-wise. Been a long time now.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
So are you enjoying your time in Toronto so far ?

So far no complaints

My overloads are happy with the finished product - Anyone watching last night would have no idea that Doc was calling the game from his house in Michigan and Keith Jones was in Connecticut.

NESN tonight will have one dedicated camera they can operate from Watertown to show Bruins bench shots.

Last night the rink sounded like Madison Square Garden with their organist on the PA. Unfortunately, the Bruins decided against sending clips of Ron Poster because the control room at TD Garden is shuttered because EVERYBODY responsible for opening the building is on furlough.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
i was fairly anti-restarting the season. Then i watched about 10 minutes of the Coilers/Lames game the other night and was like "HOOOCCCCCKKKKKKKEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!"

still think it's kind of a bad idea, hope it goes as well as possible. not sure i'll acknowledge whoever wins this as the champion of anything, but i can no longer claim not to be into it

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Sort of an aside, but is Josh Anderson still on the shelf for CBJ? If so, going to be tough to argue that's not a really bad injury for him career-wise. Been a long time now.
Appears that he's still on the shelf. I would imagine that the pandemic has been a part of why he's not ready. He's a good player. Hope to see him back next season

Reactions: bbfan419

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
i was fairly anti-restarting the season. Then i watched about 10 minutes of the Coilers/Lames game the other night and was like "HOOOCCCCCKKKKKKKEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!"

still think it's kind of a bad idea, hope it goes as well as possible. not sure i'll acknowledge whoever wins this as the champion of anything, but i can no longer claim not to be into it
This is how I feel as well.

aguineapig

If Seth Jones plays tonite, I'll watch him and dream of him in Black and Gold. Who can't like a guy whose Dad is Popeye.

If Brandon Carlo plays tonite, I'll watch him and know we're just fine.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Happy to see Sportsnet 1 picked up this game. Looking forward to seeing the boys back in action, especially interested in seeing what Studnicka does riding shotgun with Debrusk/Krejci. If this kid is ready for the show, he could end up a huge factor in the Bruins success in the Return-to-play tournament.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
He could end up like Kevan Miller did after his shoulder surgery- limited hitting & fighting :(
It's a really good point -- and a sad one. Killer was a warrior for us. Sadly I think those days are probably past.

Of course Kevan gets to hand around with Marchand a lot, so he's got that going for him. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad