BRUINS GDT 7/30 - The Bear Awakens - BRUINS vs Blue Jackets 7:07 PM ET - NESN, NHLN-US, SN1, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
anxious to watch tonight's game. I doubt I will watch all of it as I've been pretty run down lately but hope to watch first two periods

Reactions: BAD BOY

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
JS68.jpg

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Great GDT as always Ali!

I'm a little worried about the Bruins cockiness. Bergy and Brad joking that they have to keep up with Pasta - let's hope that's not just bluster. Or that it at least wears off by the time the games really count.

The closest thing I've seen in terms of cockiness in quasi-recent memory is when a kid at the State of the Bruins asked Chara if they'd make the playoffs. Chara said they would - that was at the start of the 2014-5 season.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Great GDT as always Ali!

I'm a little worried about the Bruins cockiness. Bergy and Brad joking that they have to keep up with Pasta - let's hope that's not just bluster. Or that it at least wears off by the time the games really count.

The closest thing I've seen in terms of cockiness in quasi-recent memory is when a kid at the State of the Bruins asked Chara if they'd make the playoffs. Chara said they would - that was at the start of the 2014-5 season.
Bergeron and cocky do not belong in the same sentence.

Chances are they were trying to be funny with the media yesterday given the tiff Marchand had earlier in the day.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
hopefully they take a penalty or two on purpose for some PK testing

Officials have been quick to call hooking and slashing for this exact reason.

Montreal had 5 or 6 PPs in a game they were dominated by Toronto. Minnesota had 8+ PPs in a game they were dominated by... Colorado I believe.

We will see PP and PK and that is a good thing for once. I promise I will not even complain this time!

There have also been two fights this far.

Reactions: BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad