GDT: #7 - 10/26/16 | bruins @ RANGERS | 8:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Good test for our team to find out just what type of team we have even at this early stage of the season . In the past we never had a forward crew that could go for the throat and close it out by piling a big lead up .

I like this 12 man crew up front...I hope they are the hungry type and pile it to the B's ...pedal to the metal for 60 minutes and blow them away....let the league know we have reloaded .

Too bad though no CK or Buch in the game . That is a lot of talent sitting out in our upcoming 6-1 win.:D

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Good test for our team to find out just what type of team we have even at this early stage of the season . In the past we never had a forward crew that could go for the throat and close it out by piling a big lead up .

I like this 12 man crew up front...I hope they are the hungry type and pile it to the B's ...pedal to the metal for 60 minutes and blow them away....let the league know we have reloaded .

Too bad though no CK or Buch in the game . That is a lot of talent sitting out in our upcoming 6-1 win.:D

Put all your money on the Bruins tonight folks.

wafflepadsave

May 28, 2011
Franklin, Tn

Let's see if the Bruins try to intimidate the defenseless Rangers.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So am I crazy or do all Bruins players get overrated? After hearing about how amazing Marchand is since last year I actually checked out his points last year. 61 points. Sure he had 37 goals but when Nash had more than that and more assists he was constantly criticized by HF. Zucc has 61 last season and 59 two seasons before that yet no one's talking about him being an elite winger. Marchand is apparently an elite winger. What ********.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
So am I crazy or do all Bruins players get overrated? After hearing about how amazing Marchand is since last year I actually checked out his points last year. 61 points. Sure he had 37 goals but when Nash had more than that and more assists he was constantly criticized by HF. Zucc has 61 last season and 59 two seasons before that yet no one's talking about him being an elite winger. Marchand is apparently an elite winger. What ********.

It's because he is a goonish player. Players like Marchand are rare because they either can only fight or only score and he does both.

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
It's because he is a goonish player. Players like Marchand are rare because they either can only fight or only score and he does both.

He doesn't fight. He is a little cheap shot artist. I don't expect one Ranger to go at him. Soft as charmin. Kreider probably but he is out. They better light McIntyre up like a Christmas tree.

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
So how intense is the Bruins-Rangers rivalry these days? does the Boston/New York thing spill over into every sport?

Allan92

Jan 2, 2016
Meath
Knicks-Celtics, Yankees-Red Sox, Jets-Patriots, Giants-Pats from the two super bowls. Has a different feel tonight for sure.

cool, yeah it's just weird that it never seems to get thrown around very often when people mention big rivalries in the league

The Bruins are probably the only team in the league I particularly dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad