GDT: #7 - 10/21/14 | New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I give Girardi credit in every facet of the game especially his toughness and let's not forget this guy wasn't even drafted but can we keep him off power play? Do we really need him on pp until Boyle gets back because he is a righty shot?

LORENZO

Jan 1, 2014
Hope Hayes plays well again, with some Nasty moments on the side.

I wont be watching unfortunately as I have to be up for work at 5:45am :cry: (UK time)

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
So Gelinas out, Larsson in.

Devils' forwards are solid. But that defense. Yeesh.

Most of the Devils fans I know love their defense. Personally I don't get it, but some of them think they have the best defense in the league

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Most of the Devils fans I know love their defense. Personally I don't get it, but some of them think they have the best defense in the league

Prob because they've been league leaders in fewest shots against/per game for the past 5-6 years.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
It's not comparing apples to oranges when we have the depth to run 4 good lines but insist on trotting Glass out on the 4th because he's tough.

I'd like to think we win this game but with the D playing how it is, IDK. If we had Step I'd be more confident, but right now I think we lose unless Hank puts on a clinic.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Machinehead pls. It is our 2nd/3rd home arena. We will lose one when the Isles move to Barclays. I don't think any sane Rangers fan will go to that arena and pay money to watch a game with such terrible sight lines.

Hahaha...could you imagine sitting here and watching a game? Going to be BRUTAL. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

SUB-CITY-ISLANDERS-1-superJumbo.jpg

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
It's not comparing apples to oranges when we have the depth to run 4 good lines but insist on trotting Glass out on the 4th because he's tough.

I still don't understand the extreme hate Glass gets on this forum. He skates well, forechecks hard, hits hard, fights, and is good on the penalty kill. He's a solid 4th line player. Why don't people understand this?

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I still don't understand the extreme hate Glass gets on this forum. He skates well, forechecks hard, hits hard, fights, and is good on the penalty kill. He's a solid 4th line player. Why don't people understand this?

Probably because he's not.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York

Because he gets cushy minutes and doesn't do anything with them except hit people, and keeping Duclair scratched is stupid if they want to see if he can stick in the NHL (seeing as how he has 3 points in 5 games).

A situation where Hagelin or Stempniak is on the 4th line is infinitely superior.

Nov 5, 2007
Jersey City

Yeah I dont know. I'm the first one to get on a players ass when they arent playing well, or they just dont fit, but I really dont see the issue with Glass.

Yet.

Lostka on the other hand...

AHB*

Because he gets cushy minutes and doesn't do anything with them except hit people, and keeping Duclair scratched is stupid if they want to see if he can stick in the NHL (seeing as how he has 3 points in 5 games).

A situation where Hagelin or Stempniak is on the 4th line is infinitely superior.

He also misses half the time on his hits and ends up wildly out of position, leave D. Moore or Fast/Malone to cover for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad