GDT: #7 - 10/17/18 | RANGERS @ capitals | 7:00 - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
You know its a good play when Doc has no words and just does a stupid f***ing chuckle

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It was pretty widely reported that he wasn't happy being a healthy scratch for most of the playoffs.
84.gif

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
a·nal·o·gy
/əˈnaləjē/
noun
  1. a comparison between two things, typically for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
Just because we were successful in the years when Girardi played with Prime McDonagh on the top pairing doesn't mean every decision was well thought out or correct. In this case, I am comparing Hitler's early success in WWII to the success we had during those years and comparing the mistakes Hitler made throughout the war despite his overall success to the mistake of playing Girardi with McDonagh on the top pairing despite our overall success in the regular season and playoffs.

If you really have to revert ALL THE WAY back to WW2 just in order to make a point then you're clearly smoking your lunch.
Staauugghhppp!!

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Not sure if we're doing the net front log jam attack on purpose or if Holtby is leaving bad rebounds out.

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
It was pretty widely reported that he wasn't happy being a healthy scratch for most of the playoffs.
I remember I just don't get it. As a player he deserved to be. Still won a cup with a team that he now resents??? Nobody in the org from 1994 is still there. There's no point... especially when you're on a National Broadcast.

Be a professional for f***s sake.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
I remember I just don't get it. As a player he deserved to be. Still won a cup with a team that he now resents??? Nobody in the org from 1994 is still there. There's no point... especially when you're on a National Broadcast.

Be a professional for ****s sake.

NBC likes unprofessionalism. Better ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad