GDT: #7 - 01/28/21 | RANGERS @ sabres | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Why has Gauthier not been playing?

Our coach doesn't like big fast players who could potentially score.

No he probably didn't do something right and is being singled out on Quinn's accountability messaging.

Reactions: dapowl

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007

No he probably didn't do something right and is being singled out on Quinn's accountability messaging.

"Potentially" being the key word, since he has yet to do so, and doesn't add anything otherwise.

Reactions: Barnaby

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016

Big, yup. Fast, yup. Potentially score, nope.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
"Potentially" being the key word, since he has yet to do so, and doesn't add anything otherwise.

I don't disagree but I would think we might have a longer leash with him on our 4th line for the potential he could bring if he puts it together.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
I was wondering what your riddle was. :laugh:
I have the solution: Drury will coax Biron out of retirement, and Marty will outplay Igor and Alex by making 18 saves on 20 shots. Then Skinner gets prosecuted after evidence emerges that he roofied Sabres management during his contract negotiation, leading Drury to dress tonight and score both goals against the Rangers, as he’s the only one who got negative COVID results today. Rangers win it in a shootout with JJ scoring a la Malik while diving like Bobby Orr and juggling a toaster and a rabbit with his feet.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I would have Gauthier in as well but who we taking out? Rooney? I think we're gonna see Blackwell on line 2 tonight after the way he played in the 3rd, jmo

Reactions: leetch99

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Panarin Zibs Kakko
Laffy Howden Buch
Kreider Strome PDG
Lemmy Rooney Blackwell/Gauthier

Miller Trouba
Lindgren Fox
Smith ADA