GDT: #7 - 01/28/21 | RANGERS @ sabres | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
It's not a mystery what's wrong. And the days of Hank stealing games is a distant memory.

upload_2021-1-28_7-52-31.png

Reactions: lilphildub

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
We gunna let Eichel fire one timers on the PP again from the hashmarks or are we going to... um... like defend instead of chasing the puck like a bunch of pee wee kids looking like a school of fish???

Bread just gun stand still, stickhandle and then shoot high AND wide?

We gun complete a pass or two?

If not, then just get on the plane already.

DutchNYR

May 6, 2018
Game Plan: Score more goals than the opposition to win.

Which will be near impossible if Buchnevich, Fox, Miller and maybe Kakko are your only players that aren't total dogsh*t at the moment and the team is being coached in the most incomprehensible way possible.

Di Giuseppe, Blackwell and Rooney might not be the most talented players in the NHL, but if some of the guys on this team only showed half the urgency they are showing, this team wouldn't be the absolute trashfire it is right now.

Last edited:

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Di Giuseppe, Blackwell and Rooney might not be the most talented players in the NHL, but if some of the guys on this team only showed half the urgency they are showing, this team wouldn't be the absolute trashfire it is right now.

Yes, Di Giuseppe has 4 assists, has taken 13 shots and is 3rd in hits with 15. He’s doing his job and playing his role well.

CTRanger

N9Y4R
Jun 20, 2006
The Gold Coast
They better come out with their best effort of the season (not a high bar) tonight after that embarrassment on Tuesday. If they shit the bed again then something is rotten.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
JP Dumont, Paul Gaustad, Mike Grier, Jay McKee.

Getting ground to dust.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
I'm missing this game unless they're up like 3-0. They're not worth it right now and I wasn't proud at how emotional I got last game.
I think your emotions are getting to you again my friend. I love your passion and sometimes don’t agree with your posts but you stick with your team through thick and thin. Sure it’s been bad lately but without the bad times you can’t appreciate the good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad