Fantasy Sports: 6th Annual Flyers WJC fantasy draft pool: Denominator is the 2018/19 Champion!

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
It appears my player Khovanov isn't on the Russia roster (thanks Bragin :().

They still have 3 open spots. Should I pick a replacement?

Hm, tricky situation. I looked around how other pools have done here to see what could be reasonable, and will add this situation to the rules going forward.

You can make a conditional replacement. This will be your player in case Khovanov is not registered.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
Hm, tricky situation. I looked around how other pools have done here to see what could be reasonable, and will add this situation to the rules going forward.

You can make a conditional replacement. This will be your player in case Khovanov is not registered.
Looks like my replacement player isn't on that list either. Shoot.

I guess since mine is a D and his is a F I can throw mine out there. I'll take another Russian D...ummm Zhuravlyov or however you spell it.

Last edited:

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012

Ok, sounds good. I'll take...

Ivan Morozov - F - Russia

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Looks like the same situation with Anttoni Honka..

My conditional pick is:

Markus Phillips D CAN

Last edited:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
If you're wondering why the replacements haven't been added to your teams yet - fear not, I haven't missed them. It's just a pain creating tables on the phone. Will fix everything tomorrow along with day 1 standings.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
I'm beginning to fear that I picked the wrong Canadian players. 14 goals and I managed to find one that didn't get ANY points. :)

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Standings after Day 1: A Canadian 14-0 thrashing of the poor Danes means a lot of points where handed out. Our very own Morgan Frost had himself a 5 point night, where even the goalie was credited with an assist and only two Canadians where zeroed in the scoresheet.

PositionPlayer NamePoints
1Coffe12
2PALE PWNR11
3ajw127
3Stizzle7
5Ghosts Beer6
5BestPlayerAvailable6
5Captain Dave Poulin6
8BigToe5
9Morinisbear3
10Denominator0
[TBODY]
[/TBODY]

Let me know if I missed any points. You can check the Excelsheet for a breakdown of scoring. I'm always suspicious when I top the list.:laugh:

denominator

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2012
Fort St John
Well shit. I knew I would probably be in tough without any Canadians, but I can't say I was expecting a 14-0 game. Soegaard looked terrible, and Rorth was... worse.

Reactions: BigToe

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Standings after day 2: Everything back to normal as we find Stizzle in 1st place. Captain Dave also had a decent day moving up to 3rd.
The Finns decided to hand a start to their backup Lindberg against Kazakstan which was 4points I could have needed - just added another reason why I hate that place. :D

1Stizzle17
2Coffe15
3PALE PWNR13
3Captain Dave Poulin13
3ajw1213
6BestPlayerAvailable9
7Ghosts Beer8
7BigToe8
9Denominator7
10Morinisbear6
[TBODY]
[/TBODY]

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Standings after Day 3: @Captain Dave Poulin finds himself on top after a 4 point night for Jason Robertson in one of the two games played during day 3. Russia scoring twice short handed helped a few get extra points and move up the standings.

1Captain Dave Poulin18
2Stizzle17
3PALE PWNR16
3ajw1216
5Coffe15
6Ghosts Beer14
7BestPlayerAvailable13
7Denominator13
9Morinisbear10
10BigToe9
[TBODY]