Value of: #6D To Calgary

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Why not trade for Engelland

Your fan base seems to think so highly of him.

Pls, no more Engelland. The Flames fanbase's hard-on for Engelland still blows my mind, guy was trash here. He always was; Brodie carried him around people, it didn't make him good.

Flamesjustwin

Oct 8, 2010
London ON
Pls, no more Engelland. The Flames fanbase's hard-on for Engelland still blows my mind, guy was trash here. He always was; Brodie carried him around people, it didn't make him good.

This is so untrue it is hard to believe you are a Flames fan. DE was a rock.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Essentially, there are lots of options at #6, Calgary (fans) just want one better than Bartkowski, so we're really aiming high here :laugh:. What solid #6D's are out there for Calgary? Ideally one that shoots left and has a year long contract would be best.

Gio - Hamilton
Brodie - Hamonic
X - Stone

Marincin.....dirt cheap.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
With the way Carrick has played for Carolina, they'd probably trade you Dahlbeck for peanuts. He's a pretty decent #6 who can play a physical game and can be effective with the right partner.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
None of these guys have the upside of Andersson or Kulak.

How about we slow down and let Kulak play a game with Stone as the 3rd pairing instead of the first.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
None of these guys have the upside of Andersson or Kulak.

How about we slow down and let Kulak play a game with Stone as the 3rd pairing instead of the first.

I'd rather stick with Andersson, but I'd give Kulak a shot before trading for someone.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
I'd rather stick with Andersson, but I'd give Kulak a shot before trading for someone.

I don't think another year of AHL will hurt Andersson and it's nice to have a strong injury RD call-up. Long term he seems like a guarantee NHLer.

But Kulak at this point would be free money if he can become a solid player. He's got the skills, give him a fair shot at least.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I don't think another year of AHL will hurt Andersson and it's nice to have a strong injury RD call-up. Long term he seems like a guarantee NHLer.

But Kulak at this point would be free money if he can become a solid player. He's got the skills, give him a fair shot at least.

Yeah I would give Kulak 5 games. If he's dog shirt you can either call up Andersson or go with.... barf... Bartkowski.

Stone needs a puck mover as a partner. And Kulak/Andersson needs someone to shut down the cycle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad