GDT: #69 - Stars vs. Sabres at 7 PM ET on MSG-B and WGR

MrMaster

Apr 20, 2016
Who cares about the response, let's build a winning team first, worry about martial arts later.

Reactions: Tatre

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Good god those lines are awful. I didn't see Reinhart on the first two lines and for a second I thought he was scratched. I guess even Reinharts name couldn't escape the black hole that is Shitbotka.

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
If I were coaching the Stars, I would tell my guys to just play their game.

I.e.; pound the **** of the Sabres.

I'm pretty sure that's what Jim Armstrong will say too.....

Paul Hamilton was discussing this today on the radio. He said the word around the league is that if you hit the Sabres early and hard, they're happy to quit playing.

I'm so tired of Lucic/Miller being brought up after every rough game.
The response for the Zadorov hit was whatever, but it's stupid if every hit has to turn into a scrum. The meaningless bull**** Sabres get into routinely, after the whistle, is beyond annoying. Is that the "character" Harrington and co. want?

Housley has his favorites and Nelson isn't one of them. If his shoulder was tweaked in practice they'd say so, I haven't noticed him being worse, but sitting him is dumb

I see you don't have a clue. Let me guess, you've never worn ice skates.

Who cares about the response, let's build a winning team first, worry about martial arts later.

Why the heck can't we have both!? The Bruins have had winning teams the entire time we have been historically bad, and if you try something with one of their players, the other 4 skaters on the ice jump you like rabid pack dogs.

We should maybe look into developing that culture in Buffalo one of these years. Beat you on the ice, beat you on the scoreboard. Works for me.

Reactions: Hasekperreault23

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Wouldn't mind seeing a plug play on the RW with Skinner and Eichel. Doesn't have to be a John Scott but a 30-40 point player who, while he may not score much, will stop other teams from taking liberties on our stars. Any players like that available this summer?

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Ray having no idea what a reverse hit is was highly amusing...they were arguing avout the Voracek suspension

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
At least Nylander gets a good opportunity to show himself with Rodriguez. Too bad Sam stuck in a black hole atm.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Wouldn't mind seeing a plug play on the RW with Skinner and Eichel. Doesn't have to be a John Scott but a 30-40 point player who, while he may not score much, will stop other teams from taking liberties on our stars. Any players like that available this summer?
Jamie McGinn

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
This is the best forum for hockey players only? Where will I go to bitch about the crap team I love hate-watching?

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
That servicemen looks like Reinhart +20 years. And he is wearing the jersey. Lol.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
The rink is clearly too small for Tage.
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad