Post-Game Talk: #69 | FLYERS at Rangers | Sunday, Apr. 3, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | NHLN, SN360, MSG+, NBCSP

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
R.8a7e8d9156d8ae27ad8c4dcd001f04ad

OFFICIAL THREE STARS:
1. Jones (43 saves + zero goals in the shootout)

2. Panarin
3. Tippett

41W432XGgSL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I don’t know what possessed me to watch this entire game….probably just to see the college kids. Win or not, what a brutal watch. Just such low skill out there.

Tippett may have had a goal and 12 breakaways, but his hockey IQ is still oatmeal raisin cookie. Tippett singlehandedly tanks the PP on the wing, I don’t care about his shot. I hate watching him.

I’m not even sure Attard is an NHL defenseman today. What he is good at and what he can do at this level are often in conflict. The fact that he goes immediately to an NHL PP while Sanheim sits on the bench is just f***ing galaxy brain shit on the worst unit in the league, especially with how the PP2 looked a couple games ago. He looked like they were setting him up on the right side too, but hard to tell because that unit never set up once, majorly on him. Fletcher likes to play favorites though.

Think I'm all set for the season.

Last edited:

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Glad for Nate to essentially finish 3rd in ES TOI. Very deserved from a Flyers legend.

i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this

m5TxFU.gif

i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this team i hate this

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
I don’t know what possessed me to watch this entire game….probably just to see the college kids. Win or not, what a brutal watch. Just such low skill out there.

Tippett may have had a goal and 12 breakaways, but his hockey IQ is still oatmeal raisin cookie. Tippett singlehandedly tanks the PP on the wing, I don’t care about his shot. I hate watching him.

I’m not even sure Attard is an NHL defenseman today. What he is good at and what he can do at this level are often in conflict. The fact that he goes immediately to an NHL PP while Sanheim sits on the bench is just f***ing galaxy brain shit on the worst unit in the league, especially with how the PP2 looked a couple games ago. He looked like they were setting him up on the right side too, but hard to tell because that unit never set up once, majorly on him. Fletcher likes to play favorites though.

You know you’re not done this season…maybe this week….but I am right there with you

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Imagine chanting "EE-GORE! EE-GORE!" all damn game only for EE-GORE to give up a shootout goal to Kevin ****ing Hayes and be bested in a penalty shot duel by Martin ****ing Jones :laugh:

Seriously though, Jones had a good game

jones is now 19-9 in shootouts

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Rangers are a first round quick out. Can't even beat a Flyers preseason game squad. Their offense is limited to four guys and their defense is no great shakes. Fox isn't a defenseman; he's a rover. Their goalie might steal a game in a series but the Rags have little to nothing.

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland

...........you are wrong about Tippett......oatmeal raisin cookie has 10x the Hockey IQ.......he's more like the robin who sees my cat and then decides to land 5 feet away........stupid and dead bird.

Also your wrong about Attard he IS an oatmeal raisin cookie........

C'mon......this is exciting crap...... we are only 2-3 players from being elite.......tops......

Frost was pretty ok.....

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
It’s truly awful that we won that game.

-Frost continues to make his hate squad look silly. The skill is there, the speed is there, the smarts are there… all that’s left is experience and proper usage.

-Hayes continues to prove he might literally be the dumbest player in the league. A truly awful player. The fact that he’s making $7m is absolutely insane. Laughtons a better player.

-Tippett and Attard fit Fletchers ideal player exactly. Size, bias for shooting, low IQ, poor puck skills.

-Sanheim is so damn good. Ristolainen is so damn bad.

-Yeo is an insanely stupid human being.

-Thompson was 6th in forward total icetime, Frost was 9th, JVR was 10th

3mFlyers

Nov 24, 2021
This team reminds me of the old Devils. Get great goaltending and score a couple of goals off turnovers... win but get badly outplayed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad