GDT: #69 - 03/16/14 | San Jose Sharks @ New York Rangers | 4:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHB*

Find a way to get rid of Nash and cut Richards in the off-season. I'm sick of their lackadaisical efforts all the time.

No hustle. Constantly floating. That's not the example I want set for our other players with two of our highest paid. Get them off this team.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Nash has no chemistry with Krieder or Stepan. They got to break that line up. Put Nash with MSL. They got to get Nash going.

Claxton

Sep 30, 2007
Kreider-Stepan-Gaborik
Richards-Dubinsky-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Anisimov-Callahan
Boyle-Moore-Prust

Roughly what this team should be. 4 lines deep, hard working, and an actual identity.

AHB*

Also, someone needs to have a conversation with Lundqvist about handling the puck. It's been 8 years of this ****. He can't do it. Constant turnovers. don't ****ing touch it. Stop it and leave it behind the net.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Team is not that good yet they still continue to have pipe dreams by trading for guys like st Louis

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Find a way to get rid of Nash and cut Richards in the off-season. I'm sick of their lackadaisical efforts all the time.

No hustle. Constantly floating. That's not the example I want set for our other players with two of our highest paid. Get them off this team.

That would be an ideal summer for me. If we could flip MSL for just a 1st that would be gravy. This isn't a ****ing retirement home.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Nash
Richards
MSL

Every lose should be on them till all three collectively pull their heads out of their behinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce