GDT: #69 ⋅ MIN @ ANA ⋅ 7:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
can they just forfeit the rest of the remaining games and start the offseason early?

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
existential life crisis | Ramblings of a White Girl

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
Maybe there's a belief he's not gonna return anytime soon. otherwise, a little odd that Cronin hasn't really discussed the health of one of his most important dmen.
It's been pointed out before but Cronin does have a very weird way of handling these things.

Maybe it's just the state of the team wearing me down but it gives me "internal rift" vibes that he doesn't trust his staff.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
It's been pointed out before but Cronin does have a very weird way of handling these things.

Maybe it's just the state of the team wearing me down but it gives me "internal rift" vibes that he doesn't trust his staff.
I wouldn't think much of it normally and I doubt it's anything here. Like, it'd be easy enough to just let the medical staff do its thing and let them give the updates, that might even prevent you from pushing where you shouldn't, if you're the coach.

But with PV's weird focus, perhaps even insistence, on guys playing hurt, then it sort of sticks out. I don't know what it means though.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I wouldn't think much of it normally and I doubt it's anything here. Like, it'd be easy enough to just let the medical staff do its thing and let them give the updates, that might even prevent you from pushing where you shouldn't, if you're the coach.

But with PV's weird focus, perhaps even insistence, on guys playing hurt, then it sort of sticks out. I don't know what it means though.
Yeah agreed. I also think if he was a bit better at fielding questions it would seem totally normal. Like most coaches would just say they don't have an update, whereas he makes the point of saying that he hasn't even spoken to the staff lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad