Post-Game Talk: #68: FLYERS 5 at Islanders 2, Saturday, Mar. 9, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Yeah Hollywood, I'm causing the drama. Just continue to ignore the non stop Hakstol death threats in thread after thread after thread.

We found him, guys. We found him.

How was Sweden, Dave?

bxUCyeL.png

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Just looked at sanhiems stat line. Pretty damned amazing considering his usage earlier this year. 65+ next season?

Reactions: Devonator

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
The last goal is 100% on Elliott.

They just devoured an allegedly brilliantly coached team for the 2nd time in a week.

They are 19-7 in their last 26 games.

I predict this thread still will be littered with complaints about Gordok.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
If Voracek had the puck... there’s no problem with the hit. Forsberg was known for that and Voracek is a recent player to utilize that a lot. He uses that check more so than a normal one lol.

HOWEVER

Since Voracek didn’t have the puck, that’s not a clean hit... at all. I don’t think he was trying to make a huge hit, but it ended up with Boychuck being injured.

Morin should be in the lineup next game. Funny for a playoff team to do it, but expect Ross Johnson, Matt Martin, Casey Cizikas, and Leo Komarov to dress.

I’d like to see Gordon come back with Morin, Goulbourne, Gudas, and some others. Should be a fun game March 23rd or whenever the next meeting is.
————————
Good game for them tonight. They have absolutely dismantled this team the past 2 times they’ve played.

Isles have looked like a bottom feeding team each time. This game they controlled most of the play, but just couldnt make passes or even clean shots.

Good game and good hockey. Next time should be more fun.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
Okay. But seriously. Drama llamas what did I miss?

Voracek was bracing for a charge by Boychuk and gave him a nuclear shoulder. Boychuk was writhing in pain on the ice for several minutes and the Islanders decided to all try to run Voracek after that. For the most part, they were bouncing off him.

We scored a lot of goals and every line contributed, Elliott played well when it was withing 1-2 goals. The end.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00