Post-Game Talk: #68: FLYERS 5 at Islanders 2, Saturday, Mar. 9, 2019, 7:00 pm ET

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
You (Flyer fans) are missing the point. Boychuk will come for Jake once again and he will once again skate into Jake's back and once again Jake will get suspened. Or maybe this time Jake will just stand there and get hit from behind and probably get injured. Pick your poison. Either way Jake will miss games.

Well if those are his choices I'll go with the first and hope Jake shatters one of Boychuk's mince meat shoulders.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
You (Flyer fans) are missing the point. Boychuk will come for Jake once again and he will once again skate into Jake's back and once again Jake will get suspened. Or maybe this time Jake will just stand there and get hit from behind and probably get injured. Pick your poison. Either way Jake will miss games.

No you (Sabres fans that come to other teams boards) are missing the point. Soderberg will come for Eichel once again (not this season) and he will once again skate into Soderberg’s head and once again Eichel will get suspened. Or maybe this time Soderberg will just stand there and get hit from behind in the head and probably get injured. Pick your poison. Either way Eichel will miss games just like Jake.

Reactions: Rebels57 and Hasek

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)

Lol, infinite loop of Boychuk falling from hitting Jake's back and following suspensions made laugh :laugh:

He Is Knocking

Jul 1, 2015
Wow crazy stuff with the suspension. I thought 5 minutes was a mistake.

Lets do the math. An aggressor skating (Boychuk) goes at a players backside, the player (Voracek) protects himself and unfortunately the initiator gets hurt. The refs made a mistake on the ice and the DPS compounds the mistake by adding a suspension to the already penalized player and team. The DPS could have used it as a teachable moment and stated both players are responsible for their own safety as well as others. Boychuk controlled the hit, Voracek played hockey and protected himself. It's as ridiculous a sequence of events I've seen and been an NHL fan since 1975.

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
Wow crazy stuff with the suspension. I thought 5 minutes was a mistake.

Lets do the math. An aggressor skating (Boychuk) goes at a players backside, the player (Voracek) protects himself and unfortunately the initiator gets hurt. The refs made a mistake on the ice and the DPS compounds the mistake by adding a suspension to the already penalized player and team. The DPS could have used it as a teachable moment and stated both players are responsible for their own safety as well as others. Boychuk controlled the hit, Voracek played hockey and protected himself. It's as ridiculous a sequence of events I've seen and been an NHL fan since 1975.
NHLOL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad