GDT: #68 ⋅ ANA @ STL ⋅ 4:00 PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Good opening period. 3/3 on the PK, survived the last PK. The last minute of the first seemed to have awakened the Blues. Good thing it's intermission now and maybe it'll cool down the Blues from waking up even more.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Im really curious to see what happens with Jones this offseason. That was an exceptionally dumb play at the end there, I knew he’d cough it up when he started to do it all himself with 2 forecheckers right on him and he did. Very lucky it didn’t cost them at the end.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Im really curious to see what happens with Jones this offseason. That was an exceptionally dumb play at the end there, I knew he’d cough it up when he started to do it all himself with 2 forecheckers right on him and he did. Very lucky it didn’t cost them at the end.

Non-tendered. He’s a survivor: outplayed Comtois last year and has been very lucky none of the young wingers in the system have emerged

Reactions: Mr Rogers

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

The telecast said that Jones lost 7 lbs while being bedridden for three days. It's his first game back. Guess his mind is working faster than his body. Sucks he got poached.

No idea what happens with Jones. Probably non-tender him.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
The telecast said that Jones lost 7 lbs while being bedridden for three days. It's his first game back. Guess his mind is working faster than his body. Sucks he got poached.

No idea what happens with Jones. Probably non-tender him.
Those are the type of plays he makes when he’s perfectly healthy tho as well. Jones’ mind is actually much slower than his body, that’s why he’s not very good

Reactions: DuckRogers10

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
On the rare occasion someone actually gets in there, the other two also never properly support them.

Exactly. When they do this I'm thinking where are the other Ducks? They can't always be making line changes.

Also, please stop with the penalties. You guys are playing with fire; it's only a matter of time before the Blues will end up scoring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad